Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mr Announcement Coming Soon!!

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that our members will be receiving an email from us next week announcing the following:

1. Collector's Society web ordering will be up and running and all orders will be processed

2. Sale Date of the CS exclusive Luke Elite!!

3. Master Replicas CS exclusive Comic-Con party!!

As soon as the email goes out I will come back and post a copy in this thread so everyone will be able to see it.

If you would like a sneak peak we will be posting the information on our blog this weekend so if you get a chance go check it out!!

As always, thank you for your time.

Amy

Re: Mr Announcement Coming Soon!!

*ahem*

YAY!!!

Thank you.

What can CS members order once the web ordering is up and running?

I signed up for CS membership last week but my credit card still has not been charged the $59. Will this take effect as of next week?

Hi Nash!

All orders that have been taken so far will be processed next week. This means your card will be made and your coupons will post to your account. The CS package will be shipping in July. The option to order the CS will also be available on our website next week.

Quote Originally Posted by nash
    What can CS members order once the web ordering is up and running?

I signed up for CS membership last week but my credit card still has not been charged the $59. Will this take effect as of next week?

Thank you for the info!

I also have another quick question. I was just curious what is the production size of the Obi Wan weathered UK exclusive mini saber?

Hello Amy,

I would really love to signup, but CS page is still underconstruction
    I'm not from USA so I can't call (Long Distance is too expensive)

By the way, is CS also caters to foreign countries?
    Hope to hear what you have to say, thank you very much!!

MSCollections

Quote Originally Posted by MSCollections
    Hello Amy,

I would really love to signup, but CS page is still underconstruction
    I'm not from USA so I can't call (Long Distance is too expensive)

By the way, is CS also caters to foreign countries?
    Hope to hear what you have to say, thank you very much!!

MSCollections
    MSC, the page will be up next week.

The CS does cater to foreign countries. The charge for international membership is $79.95 due to shipping costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Finrod
    MSC, the page will be up next week.

The CS does cater to foreign countries. The charge for international membership is $79.95 due to shipping costs.
    Cool!!! Thanks Finrod!

MSCollections

Hi Everyone!

As promised, here it the text version of the email that is going out today. If you have any questions please let me know!

[font=Times New Roman]Welcome on board as Master Replicas announces the launch of our NEW 2005 Collectors Society membership kit. Sign up for our team and we promise we’ll share with you a galaxy of excitement in the coming months as we celebrate the great and the good of prop collecting.

As a member of our alliance**, you'll receive a variety of exclusive benefits available in no other system -

[/font]
    [font='Courier New']o[/font][font=Arial] [/font][font=Times New Roman]A full Darth Maul .45 Scaled Replica LightsaberTM* (MSRP $50)
    [/font]
    [font='Courier New']o[/font][font=Arial] [/font][font=Times New Roman]A personalized Membership Card and ID Number
    [/font]
    [font='Courier New']o[/font][font=Arial] [/font][font=Times New Roman]An exclusive CS 2005 embroidered patch
    [/font]
    [font='Courier New']o[/font][font=Arial] [/font][font=Times New Roman]The Replica Report featuring behind the scenes on how we make your favorite replicas
    [/font]
    [font='Courier New']o[/font][font=Arial] [/font][font=Times New Roman]Advance purchase on all Master Replicas releases
    [/font]
    [font='Courier New']o[/font][font=Arial] [/font][font=Times New Roman]Exclusive contests with the chance to win prototypes and Artist Proofs
    [/font]
    [font='Courier New']o[/font][font=Arial] [/font][font=Times New Roman]Special offers, discounts, & invitations
    [/font]
    [font='Courier New']o[/font][font=Arial] [/font][font=Times New Roman]The chance to purchase CS Exclusives

*This piece will be retired December 31, 2005 and is only available thru the Collectors Society Kit.
    ** Early ordering and CS membership exclusive offers will still be honored for existing members.

Additionally, you’ll receive a
    [/font]
    [font='Courier New']o[/font][font=Arial] [/font][font=Times New Roman]$100 credit toward the purchase of a Studio Scale Replica
    [/font]
    [font='Courier New']o[/font][font=Arial] [/font][font=Times New Roman]Two $50 credits toward a Limited Edition Replica or Helmet (sorry, not redeemable on Elite Editions)
    [/font]
    [font='Courier New']o[/font][font=Arial] [/font][font=Times New Roman]One $30 credit toward a Force FX Lightsaber
    [/font]
    [font='Courier New']o[/font][font=Arial] [/font][font=Times New Roman]Two $10 credits toward a .45 Scaled Replica

This combined value of $300 (one credit redeemable per purchase – valid on new orders only) can be yours
    [/font][font=Times New Roman]FOR THE GREAT PRICE OF
    [/font]
    [font=Times New Roman]$59.95
    [/font]
    [font=Times New Roman](Domestic S&H included, additional $20 for international)
    [/font]
    [font=Times New Roman](Please allow 7 – 10 business days to activate your CS Membership)

DON’T GET LEFT IN THE OUTER RIM[/font][font=Times New Roman]. [/font][font=Times New Roman]JOIN TODAY!

AND RIGHT ON THE HEELS OF THIS INCREDIBLE OFFER WE BRING YOU OUR FIRST 2005 CS EXCLUSIVE!

Luke Skywalker LightsaberTM
    [/font]
    [font=Times New Roman]Episode IV: A New Hope[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman]Elite Edition
    [/font]
    [font=Times New Roman](Available June 28, 2005, 9:00 a.m. PST[/font][font=Times New Roman])

“Your father wanted you to have this when you were old enough.”- Obi Wan Kenobi

[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman]Master Replicas proudly unveils one of our most anticipated Elite Edition Replicas ever – the Luke Skywalker Lightsaber as seen in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope.

The lightsaber that inspired a generation of kids to run around their homes wielding flashlights or paper kitchen towel rolls can now be yours to own… FOREVER!

Made from the finest stainless steel, our replica features authentic detailing, including seven hand grips and a one rivet D-ring assembly. Created directly from archival reference photographs, this beautiful prop replica faithfully reproduces the version of Luke’s saber as seen in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope publicity photographs.

[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman]Only 1000 units are available worldwide!

So embrace your destiny, and like Luke before you, be ready to begin your Padwan training at 9:00 a.m. PST[/font][font=Times New Roman] Tuesday, June 28th when you can place your order*.

Our last Elite Edition sold out in less than three hours so don’t sit on your mouse!

*Only available to CS members. Please allow 7-10 business days to activate your membership. Limit two per membership.

[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman]Master Replicas Exclusive Comic-Con Party!!!
    Friday, July 15th, 2005

Anakin succumbed to the dark side, Padmé passed away, the Republic is in ruins, Yoda is in exile and the twins are orphaned. What do we do? Partay! That’s right folks, after the roaring success that was our incredible Celebration III Collectors Society shindig, we decided to do it all again. So if you are a current CS member or become one by June 23, 2005[/font][font=Times New Roman] you’ll have the opportunity to join us for the hottest party at San Diego Comic-Con!

Prizes, drinks, special guests, and the Master Replicas’ staff…what more could you want? Sorry, no Sy Snoottles or the Max Rebo combo, but we might have a Gundark wrestling contest or two. So if you’d like to join us, please send us an email with your name, phone number, and email address to events
    @masterreplicas.com by Thursday, June 23rd. A random drawing on June 30, 2005[/font][font=Times New Roman] will determine the destiny of 150 of our lucky members* who will be able to embarrass themselves alongside us at this exclusive event.

*Must be a CS member to be considered. One guest per member permitted. Master Replicas’ official guest list will be posted on our MR BLOG. Validated guests only. Member and their guest must enter party together. Sorry, no exceptions. Valid ID’s will be required. (Please allow 7-10 business days to activate your CS Membership)[/font]

WOOHOO!!! Finally! I cannot wait!!

Great news.