Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Felucia=Fallujah?

    When I first read the name Felucia, it reminded me of the city (is it in Iraq?) called Fallujah. Does anyone know if it was based off of that, or if it is just a coincidence?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

  2. #2
    That's where Alaya Secura gets clipped, right ?

    I never linked it to Fallujah, rather it reminds me of another term which would not be appropriate to type here.

  3. #3

    Re: Felucia=Fallujah?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    When I first read the name Felucia, it reminded me of the city (is it in Iraq?) called Fallujah. Does anyone know if it was based off of that, or if it is just a coincidence?
    I've wondered that same thing myself, although the planet doesn't look the same.

    Jim Jam

  4. #4

    Re: Felucia=Fallujah?

    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    That's where Alaya Secura gets clipped, right ?

    I never linked it to Fallujah, rather it reminds me of another term which would not be appropriate to type here.
    Haha, yeah, I thought of that too, but I thought I'd better not bring it up.

    And yes, Aayla dies there.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

  5. #5

    Re: Felucia=Fallujah?

    I can't wait to watch this on DVD so I can pick out all the other things I haven't noticed before.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

  6. #6

    Re: Felucia=Fallujah?

    Why not treat yourself to an encore showing at the cinema this weekend or next weekend, Quack ?

  7. #7

    Re: Felucia=Fallujah?

    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    Why not treat yourself to an encore showing at the cinema this weekend or next weekend, Quack ?
    If we are talking about treats why not watch it both this weekend AND next weekend as well Caesar!

    Jim Jam

  8. #8

    Re: Felucia=Fallujah?

    A fantastic idea, to be sure, but I don't want to overdo it with my enthusiasm.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO