Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    They've been announcing it for almost a month now!!! You would think they could pay attention to their own date. They should have had it up and running at 6:00 in the morning. otherwise they should have said "You can reserve tickets..uh...sometime on...uh...Like, uh Monday the 1st of October...like, in the afternoon...what were we talking about? Ohhhhhh.. Duuuude ....reserving tickets...pass me that bong,,huh huhhuhuh...."

What a bunch of idiots...

Hopes and expectations

Regardless of this little delay, I'm hoping Celebration 2 will be better organized than Celebration 1. I know time constraints and facility availability was working against them in Denver. Not to mention the weather!

Did you go to Denver, Rollo?

Re: Hopes and expectations

Originally posted by OC47150
    Regardless of this little delay, I'm hoping Celebration 2 will be better organized than Celebration 1. I know time constraints and facility availability was working against them in Denver. Not to mention the weather!
    From what I her it's supposed to be entirely enclosed in the Indianapolis(sp?) convention center or something.

Convention center

The RCA convention center is a great place. Yes, it is enclosed. It would be great if the opening ceremonies would be in the arena, where the Colts could play. It would accommodate everyone.

Actually, a friend and I didn't find out about Celebration I in Denver until about 4 days before it happened. Talk about NOT having a finger on the pulse of Star Wars Fandom...Anyway, we were going to make a mad dash out there but we couldn't get work off, couldn't get motel reservations, basic disorganization, etc.. so we missed out. that's why I'm so stoked for this one and am complaining about the website...

Hmph...now it's nov. 15th. At this rate you'll be able to get tickets sometime next June....just in time, you pot smoking crackhead WOTC GONK!ers....put down the water pipe and get your website in order like you said you would...

I will attend.......Oh yes....I will attend.

I missed SW Celebration1. I just couldn't afford to fly out from Hawaii!

This time I am living in Kentucky and will be able to attend! No worries about hotels, airline reservations, etc. Just an early wake-up call and a relativly short drive.

Oh, who am I kidding. I'll probably wake up at midnight and be in line by 1a.m.!!!

I plan on putting in for leave and attending everyday!!!

As for merchandise, I will not be buying anything from the regular release. Only convention exclusives, or figs for the stars to autograph. I'm hoping Mr. Bullock will be there.

Actually this will be my first convention EVER!

Does anyone know if SSG will be there, and who (Thrawn, Steve, etc.)???
    May the force be with you.

Where in Kentucky?

Where in Kentucky do you live? I live across from Louisville, and Indy is a 2-hour drive for me.

We should get t-shirts made with our screen names on them .

"SSG" on the front and "Rollo Tomassi" on the back.

Prices

I read on another SW site (excuse me, Sir Steve) that the price for a three-day pass may cost between $75 - $85! SW Fan Club members may be passes at a cheaper rate.

Jeez, Wizards is starting to sound like a bunch of scalpers! A three-day pass for SW Celebration 1 was $35!