Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    There's several parking garages and parking lots within walking distance. What the rates are, I don't know. If I remember correctly, from the Colts game I went to two years ago, down on the other side of the statehouse there is a huge parking lot.

There also used to be a gravel lot behind the RCA Dome, but I don't know if it's still there.

Event parking in downtown Indy runs around $10.00 for all day. There are some small lots that charge between $5.00 and $15.00. The Indy Convention center is a great facility and there are 3 major hotels that have a skybridge right into it. This will be a great event to attend!!!!.

For more indy info please visit www.Indyknights.com
    Last edited by Incom4; 12-09-2001 at 09:39 PM.
    Indy Knights President

www.indyknights.com

Do you guys know what the policy is on Cameras/Video Cameras? I'll be meeting a lot of you for the first time and want to record this momentous occasion. is WOTC/lucasfilm pretty stickly on this issue? Anybody know?

As far as I know, there was no policy in Denver. The same should apply for Indy. It is an event for the fans.

Video taping was NOT allowed in Denver. I hear it will be this time, which surprises me. Some areas will be restricted, though.

Well I hope they allow video cameras. I want to do a documentary on c2 and burn it on a VCD. Lets hope I can videotape. I am sure you wont be able to in the fan film festival. . Peace out brothers.