Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: MAster replica confused????

Quote Originally Posted by nash
    I see your point Jay. I guess if I wanted to get a Luke ANH LE I could probably get this Luke EE for a better price since it is just being released?

Man i really hope they do something else with the Obi-Wan AOTC full size coz I want one more than anything. Im sure my CS coupon for a LE will go towards an Anakin ROTS LE after getting my Luke EE. geez i dont even have a full size yet and im ADDICTED! AHHHHHHHHHHH
    If I remember correctly, the Elite Editions are $200+ more than the regular editions. Maybe even more.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

i've heard like $525 with shipping.
    i would love the CS Maul saber to ship out this week. have they given a time frame for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Stalecracker
    Speaking of coupons... HAs anyones CS membership been charged to their account yet? I thought the rep on the boards said it would be this past week that we would be charged. Anyone?
    I just called my credit card company and mine has not been charged yet either. What gives? Are they going to get this to us in time to qualify to buy the Luke EE or what?

Does anyone know how this will all play out? Will they give us our CS membership number by email or do we have to wait for the "kits" to be sent to us? If we have to wait for the kits then we will not be able to buy the Luke EE in time right?

i believe they said 7-10 days to activate membership. dunno if that means just the website or they'll ship the kits in 7-10 days but we should be able to order the EE Luke

ok Good coz the LE goes on sale in 8 days. its been 5 days since i got the email. wow its going to be close. hehe

The sales rep told me that the kits should ship out in a week. I called yesterday.

Hello Everyone!

We expect that the new CS memberships will be processed and charged by the end of the week. We apologize for the delay, we ran into some unexpected technical difficulties.

Quote Originally Posted by nash
    I just called my credit card company and mine has not been charged yet either. What gives? Are they going to get this to us in time to qualify to buy the Luke EE or what?

Does anyone know how this will all play out? Will they give us our CS membership number by email or do we have to wait for the "kits" to be sent to us? If we have to wait for the kits then we will not be able to buy the Luke EE in time right?

how long does shipping from MR usually take? i've never bought from their site before

MR ships everything FedEx, so it doesnt take long at all to arrive.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

4 more days until Luke EE