Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Re: I'm not really a Black Eyed Peas fan so much as I am a Fergie fan.

An absolutely beautiful body, and those bedroom eyes she's flashing all through the video for "Don't Funk With My Heart" are toooooooooooo much. :sweating:

Stacey Ferguson used to be in a "girl group" before she got into Black Eyed Peas, but I'll be danged if I can remember what they were called, or what their video hit (hit might be going a little too far) was. I've seen it within the past couple of months though..... her a brunette and a redhead all in little black dresses....
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Are you talking about Kids Inc., Reason ?

She was in an all-female group called Wild Orchid. VH1 did a spot on Fergie when they did their "100 Hot Females" show or something to that effect.

Her favorite part of her body are her feet and toes

She's the joint. She's the jam. Turn that **** up and play her again
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stacy.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	10.1 KB 
ID:	11575   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stefanie.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	12.2 KB 
ID:	11576   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Renee.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	11.4 KB 
ID:	11577  
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

"Wild Orchid" it was! Nice job, Ji'dai, I would have bet the farm someone here would know the name of that group!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I meant to say Wild Orchid.

On some other website they were posting pics from when Fergie peed herself on stage and that was kind of odd. Unless it was a hoax but I doubt it?

But on to a more timely matter...this weekend I was with Jim Jam around midnight in a 24 hour Wal-Mart and on the way through the checkout aisle as I was going on about whatever it was I was going on about, Jim Jam quoted this thread title out loud and as I turned around to see what he was pointing at, I noticed Fergie on the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine.

Yep, she most certainly peed herself. I think she was drunk and doing a show and just let it flow.

Heh. That rhymes.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I knew if there was anyone who could confirm this public micturation, it would be Slick.

Black Eyed Pee, anyone?
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I must say, I was listening to her cover of "Here I Come" and it is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine.