Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    No idea, I never even saw that movie...just noticed it on IMDb and used it as an excuse to bump this thread.

Thanks for calling my bluff.
    That is just hilarious!!! You say she was good in a movie, yet you haven't seen the movie? And somebody calls you out on it? Aww man... good stuff.

And, you need to watch Grindhouse Cae! I thought you caught it in the theater!??!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Thankfully she had a very small role in it...and she died.*

* That was a spoiler!
    Ummm, yeah. You might want to rearrange the way you give warning to spoilers. You know, give warning and then post spoiler, not vice versa.

Classic...

And to top off this bizarre turn of events, here is another classic:

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post

"That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

You found it! I was actually thinking of digging that up yesterday but wasn't sure if it was in this thread or the "Separated at Birth" one. Thanks, Uke!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

that pic is damn hilarious.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Ummm, yeah. You might want to rearrange the way you give warning to spoilers. You know, give warning and then post spoiler, not vice versa.
    Oh, so that's how that works.
    I was just being funny since that part of the plot doesn't mean squat.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

You found it! I was actually thinking of digging that up yesterday but wasn't sure if it was in this thread or the "Separated at Birth" one. Thanks, Uke!
    Not a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Oh, so that's how that works.
    I was just being funny since that part of the plot doesn't mean squat.
    I know you know better, and it definitely wasn't a major plot point, it was just hilarious the way you wrote it out like that.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    That is just hilarious!!! You say she was good in a movie, yet you haven't seen the movie? And somebody calls you out on it? Aww man... good stuff.

And, you need to watch Grindhouse Cae! I thought you caught it in the theater!??!?!?

Classic...

And to top off this bizarre turn of events, here is another classic:

Yeah, it's on my To Do list.

I WAS gonna go see it in the theater, they were showing the full thing in one glorious run but I couldn't make it that weekend...was gonna go the next weekend but those a-holes at the theater split it into two features. Since the DVD releases, I've still not seen them.

You shoulda just asked me , I hold that line/post near and dear to my heart...I grabbed that pic and emailed it to some friends at work, even plagiarized your "they even have the same little hat" comment. Hilarious stuff, I say !

Still the best post of 2007.

I was gonna say, I bet Cae has got that post bookmarked.