Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

I'm not really a Black Eyed Peas fan so much as I am a Fergie fan.

There, somebody may as well be the first to say it.

(although, somehow I feel I'm not the first)

Re: I'm not really a Black Eyed Peas fan so much as I am a Fergie fan.

I'll second that one Caesar.

For those that don't know who she is or what she looks like (first of all you're missing out) here she is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1100680498_Jlaqez.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	11499  
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Really though, I like her singing on their songs.

Yeah, she's attractive and all but I dig her with that group. But when I see them on TV I see Fergie , 2 other dudes, and that 1 creepy Michael Jackson looking dude.

And really, I do enjoy many of their songs.

But whenever I see or hear them (but I prefer to see them ) I focus on that Sexy Thang Ms. Fergie. And her cool moooooooves.

But really, what's up with that group ? Unless my history lessons were innacurate, she was a FAN of the group already in place, she met them somehow, and they asked her to join up.

COME ON NOW, don't tell me those guys didn't hire her to get some more exposure for their music.

I'd give her one!

Cracking set of knockers, and a great arse! What more could you want!?

Seriously though, I do like the BEP. "Let's Get It Started" was probably my second best record of 2004 next to "Call On Me" by Eric Prydz. Although I much prefer "Let's Get Retarded" from the album!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

There's other people in Black Eyed Peas?

It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    Really though, I like her singing on their songs.

Yeah, she's attractive and all but I dig her with that group. But when I see them on TV I see Fergie , 2 other dudes, and that 1 creepy Michael Jackson looking dude.

And really, I do enjoy many of their songs.

But whenever I see or hear them (but I prefer to see them ) I focus on that Sexy Thang Ms. Fergie. And her cool moooooooves.

But really, what's up with that group ? Unless my history lessons were innacurate, she was a FAN of the group already in place, she met them somehow, and they asked her to join up.

COME ON NOW, don't tell me those guys didn't hire her to get some more exposure for their music.
    I think its kinda like Motley Crue, they didn't get Vince because of his voice they hired him because he could get chicks! Actually I don't think that at all, she has a great voice and just happens to be easy on the eyes!

http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=194308

Thanks for the link Jim Jam but what's up with the Death Shield Orbs she's wearing in that photo ?

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    Thanks for the link Jim Jam but what's up with the Death Shield Orbs she's wearing in that photo ?
    As John Bender said to Brian in The Breakfast Club.... its for better hallway vision!

Yeah Fergie is awesome. To me there is alot of similarity to her and Gwen Stefani. Not looks, but notice how Gwen was always the main focus of attention in No Doubt. Fergie is the same way in the BEP. She is a sex symbol, someone who can get the devotion of young men and more fans...that way there is more money from album sales. A smart move to say the least.
    However I agree with Caesar. She can sing and dance, so that makes her even better. I also enjoy their music.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by JangoFett96
    Yeah Fergie is awesome. To me there is alot of similarity to her and Gwen Stefani. Not looks, but notice how Gwen was always the main focus of attention in No Doubt. Fergie is the same way in the BEP. She is a sex symbol, someone who can get the devotion of young men and more fans...that way there is more money from album sales. A smart move to say the least.
    However I agree with Caesar. She can sing and dance, so that makes her even better. I also enjoy their music.
    I'll 2nd that Jango. Yea, Fergie is smokin' . And she sure does steal my attention in their videos. But as you pointed out, the groups music, as a whole is still great, besides Fergie. We need alot more melodic hip hop in the world today.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!