Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

EE mag...evolution and battlepacks

Has anyone seen these?

These are 3 3/4 figs?

The Battlepacks look "unleashed" but are they 3 3/4 scale? Ugh...this is getting excessive!

Re: EE mag...evolution and battlepacks

The battle packs are 3.75 inch figs. I dont care for em much, they look previously released. The only one I had interest in was the CW Obi w/ Clone armor, and he looks like something I flushed this morning.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

no, do you have a link,thanks
    later

Has anyone seen a pic for the Battle Pack packages yet? I think what they would look like on my shelf will be the deciding point for me.
    "For I am Palpatine, king of all I see,
    but I don't see enough
    that's the problem with me."

I think the only pack iw ill pick up is the Jedi vs. the Sith. I think it has 2 new figures.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Quote Originally Posted by abell748
    Has anyone seen a pic for the Battle Pack packages yet? I think what they would look like on my shelf will be the deciding point for me.
    I have a picture of the packaged Obi-Wan in Stormtrooper Armor one that I took at CIII and it looked pretty cool to me. I tried to upload it through the "Manage Attachments" link but for some reason it won't let me continue past the part where I select the picture from my hard drive. I click on "upload" and it tells me "the page cannot be displayed" in that little window. Any ideas?

There are images in the ROTS thread. Just need to find the proper thread and you will find them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Look in the Toy Fair coverage in the photo database.

Here's what to expect in the battlepacks:

Jedi vs. Sith
    *Anakin Skywalker - based on duel with Asajj Ventress, completely new, has leg-squeezing lightsaber attack
    *Asajj Ventress - might be based on realistic CW figure, but mostly new (no pupils, new skirt)
    *Obi-Wan Kenobi - new (from what I can tell), has same feature as Anakin, has poor snap-on armor
    *General Grievous - same as Sneak Preview
    *Yoda - from Chian 2-pack

Jedi vs. Separatists
    *Anakin Skywalker - deluxe slashing figure (this time without Geonosian warrior), new non-screaming head
    *Obi-Wan Kenobi - AOTC Jedi Starfighter pilot figure with new head without headset
    *Mace Windu - Geonosian Rescue figure with new non-screaming head
    *Darth Maul - same as Masters of the Darkside 2-pack, HOF, etc.
    *Jango Fett - same as Saga flamethrower figure

Rebels vs. Imperials
    *Luke Skywalker - godawful Saga Throne Room Duel figure
    *Darth Vader - see Luke
    *Han Solo - Saga Endor Raid figure
    *Chewbacca - ROTS version
    *Stormtrooper - COMMTech version

These could change at any time, though. I'll definitely get the Sith pack and I might pick up the Separatists pack if the new heads look good.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

hm...I dunno I still dont think Im interested in these...