Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Happy Birthday....

to me.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Happy Birthday....

Happy Birthday KH !

I just put a candle in a flashing Pac-Man ghost for you, so blow out the candle and eat it . . . hurry !

<pops power pellet> Yummy...thanks dude
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Happy Birthday, homie.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Happy birthday KH, it seems you share the day with National Mortician's Day. No joke!

9-11 PM
    NATIONAL MORTICIAN'S DAY DOUBLE FEATURE
    (Sundance Channel) Death takes a holiday, indeed. While you can't find a card for your favorite embalmer (darn those necrophobic Hallmark cads!), the Sundance Channel is exhuming two appropriately grim docs, "Dirty Work" and "A Certain Kind of Death," to salute the underappreciated artistes (hey, you try ID'ing an anonymous urn of ashes!). -- Michelle Kung

Sweet, it truly is the Day of The Dead

You told me not to start you a birthday thread and then you go and do it??!!

Happy birthday buddy. Hope its a SUPER day!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

It's time to celebrate your birthday
    It happens every year
    You eat a lot of broccoli
    And drink a lot of beer

Tommy, close your eyes.

Hope you have a great one KH!
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Happy Birthday KH . Here's to many more to come
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!