Did you guys know there are peg holes for Buzz droids on the star fighter?

There's 4 pegs holes under the flip up wings. The 2 in the front aren't really deep enough, but the 2 in the back are. Kind of cool of Hasbro.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Registered
    Kashyyyk (Good relations with the wookies I have.)

Re: Did you guys know there are peg holes for Buzz droids on the star fighter?

That sounds cool...

Shoot, now I wish I'd bought the Vulture droid w/ Buzz droid. I haven't seen it for two weeks or maybe even three.

Of course, if I don't get around to actually buying Anakin's Star Fighter, it won't really matter.
    [url="http://www.frontiernet.net/~cryoung/Chris%20Signature%201.jpg"][/url]
    [font=Lucida Console][color=red][size=1]So, you have a twin sister. You're feelings have now betrayed her too. Obi-Wan was wise to hide her from me, now his failure is complete. If you will not be turned to the dark side, then perhaps she will-[color=seagreen]Arrrrgh!![/color][/size][/color][/font]

hm...interesting...

Exclamation Re: Did you guys know there are peg holes for Buzz droids on the star fighter?

Quote Originally Posted by Psi-Clon Yung
    That sounds cool...

Shoot, now I wish I'd bought the Vulture droid w/ Buzz droid. I haven't seen it for two weeks or maybe even three.

Of course, if I don't get around to actually buying Anakin's Star Fighter, it won't really matter.
    You have to buy a Tri Fighter for the buzz droids. The buzz droid that comes with the Vulture droid doesn't have a peg to fit in the star fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by ROTJLuke
    hm...interesting...
    Isn't though.
    Last edited by Turbowars; 06-20-2005 at 09:54 PM.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Have you tried the peghole on the AOTC Jedi Starfighter for the commdish that came with pilot Obi-Wan? While it's not something we saw, it could still be fun.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I tried it Basker, the dish's peghole is too small to accomodate it.

There are holes on the Droid Tri-Fighter for these as well, but I don't think there are any on the ARC-170, that would have been cool to get a bunch of 'em on there.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.