Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New ToysRUs Employee

You guys are now looking at a new ToysRUs Employee. I'm starting work tomarrow as a person that unloads the shipments off the truck. I haven't had a job since early January so i'm pretty happy.

Re: New ToysRUs Employee

Congratulations on your new job. You can now pretty much get firsts on whatever toys you want!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

hopefully your expierence at TRU is better than mine when i worked at one.
    but now you get first picks on new figures.

congrats!
    [FONT=Century Gothic]That day in Theed I feel so far from what I was. When I came to rest all I could see was you. But I rose from my ruin to find myself greater. And all the days since have been to your end! - Maul [/FONT]
    Online Portfolio | Thracian | SW Action Figure Checklist

Congrats, get me 3 packs of troopers
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Congrats, get me 3 packs of troopers
    And so it begins.

TRU Manager to B88 (Re the SSG forumites): They've asked you to do something that makes you feel dishonest, haven't they.

B88: I, I...... I don't know what to say.

Manager: They've asked you to horde for them, haven't they.

GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

"If they haven't already included you in their plot, they soon will."
    Too funny Reason, these forums are a better place with you posting here.

Congrats on the new gig at TRU, Blackened88 - I worked there from late 1996 through spring 1997 only temporary during college) and from my experience the chain has really gone downhill since then but I wish you the best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    And so it begins.

TRU Manager to B88 (Re the SSG forumites): They've asked you to do something that makes you feel dishonest, haven't they.

B88: I, I...... I don't know what to say.

Manager: They've asked you to horde for them, haven't they.

Dont be mad because I beat you to it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Well yesterday was alright I guess, it was real hard work but I got through it. While loading stuff off the truck I did notice the 500th Vader case and loads of Star Wars cases. I didn't get a chance to look at them but I was going crazy wondering what was inside. I'm little scared to let my fellow workers know I buy toys so I'm kind of stuck really, should I go ahead and buy toys or just tell my brother to go in the day of the shipment?

You should never be scared to let people know you collect them. Hey, they can either accept you as you are or kiss it!!!

Just put it to em this way, you figured you could either buy drugs, beer, or toys, & you figured toys was the least harmful of the three!

Buy em. Stake your claim, they cant fire you. ANd if your bro comes in, then no discount.