Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

EWOK MOVIE Figures

I would love to see some figures from the Ewok movies. When I was a kid I thought they were as good as Star Wars and, now that TPM has proven itself to be more of a kids movie than even these were, I think Hasbro should make the following:

-more Ewoks
    -Teek
    -Wilfrid Brimly
    -Wilfrid Brimly's ship
    -Those humans who got killed and that girl
    -the maurauders
    -that witch lady
    -those cool two-legged lizard like beasts that pulled those cool bone wagons
    -that beast that was in the tree stump
    -that flying dragon beast from the cliff cave
    -hell, make some of the horses and ponies too. I mean the SW universe if full of humans, why not the beasts who have helped humans since time immemorial. Where would we be now if it were not for the mighty horse?

The only ones I would not mind being left out would be gorax and the giant spiders, just because.....

While you're at it, make Bea Arthur from the Cantina!

BEA ARTHUR RULES!!!!!
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Re: EWOK MOVIE Figures

Originally posted by Bosskman
    Teek
    YES! We need TEEK! TEEK rules!!

Wilfrid Brimly
    (Noa)

Those humans who got killed and that girl
    (Cindel Towani and her family)

that witch lady
    (Charal)

those cool two-legged lizard like beasts that pulled those cool bone wagons
    (blurrgs?)

that flying dragon beast from the cliff cave
    (condor dragon?)

While you're at it, make Bea Arthur from the Cantina!

BEA ARTHUR RULES!!!!!
    Okay, now you're scaring me. Stop it!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Cindel's brother was called Mace. (named after the great Jedi Master, natch )
    I always thought it sucked for the kid that played Mace because he got to be in a pseudo Star Wars movie and then he gets wasted 10 minutes into the sequel. bummer for him.

I want these figures. I AM DEAD SERIOUS. If Hasbro ever releases them I'd be first in line to buy them, especially the blurg with prison wagon and BEA ARTHUR!!!!!!!

What actor would they base the dad on? Wasn't he played by two different people? I believe the principal from The Breakfast Club played him in one of the two films . . .

Hey, they made Zutton so anything's possible

Originally posted by Bosskman
    I want these figures. I AM DEAD SERIOUS. If Hasbro ever releases them I'd be first in line to buy them, especially the blurg with prison wagon and BEA ARTHUR!!!!!!!
    I have to say that if there was a Star Wars Bea Arthur bartender figure, I'd probably snatch it up as well. I'd love to see a few Ewok EU figures, but I don't know about an entire line. Teek, Charal, Cindel, Noa, King Terak, and generic Marauder with blurrg would be about all I want from the movies; and Kneesa, Dulok, and a couple of assorted Ewoks from the cartoons.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I want Bea Arthur Hasbro, DO YA HEAR ME? BEA FREAKIN ARTHUR!!!!

A Wilford Brimley figure? Could you imagine the comtech chip for him..."I have diabetes but that doesn't stop me." Those commercials are harsh any way you look at it.
    "I have a bad feeling about this..."

I want a Wilfred Brimley a.k.a. Noa figure. He could come with some Quaker Oats!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I think these guys would make GREAT fanclub exclusives! Of course I would LOVE to see them in stores too (fanclub just seems more realistic!). I've always wanted figures from the Ewok movies; which I thought were pretty good, all things considered! Also, I have heard rumor of some kind of "Holiday Exclusive" mentioned on a supposed release schedule on one of the fan sites (not sure if I remember which one...) that I'm hoping is real, AND that I'm hoping means figures from the Holiday special! Sure it wasn't great, or anything near what it promised, but I'd love to have Star Wars figures of Bea Arthur, Art Carney, and Harvey Corman not to mention Itchy, Malla, and Lumpy. I could do without the lifeday Chewie (which is what we'd probably get if this turns out to be true [read: Chewbacca head on Royal Guard body = 15 bucks and 100% profit!]).