Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Registered
    Still live in logan WV for the 3rd freaking time!

Don't forget the Trilogy When E2 comes

Hasbro,
    I know you will be putting your advertising and developing bucks into the toys and games and hats and shirts and lipsticks and band aids and tooth brushes and so on for Episode 2. I just hope you don't forget what brought the newset 2 movies to the marketing world. The Trilogy. I don't want to see 17 E2 figures for every 1 trilogy fogire to come out this year. I know the great looking Bo Shekk and evil astromech wave is comming out in marchish..but I fear this side of wal mart exclusive vehicles and sundry other store exclusives you are going to let the trilogy go again. We all remember the commtech 10 from the trilogy as being just about the only figs that came out during the E1 times. I know it is important to market the heck out of the new movies..just don't let the classic 3 go...please?
    Chad McNeely
    Good hunting to all

Of course not. For the Original Trilogy is sacred.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

We still need a decent Jedi Luke and ROTJ Jabba!
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

I agree. A new ROTJ Jabba would be great. Use the Vintage mold for all I care. It was 1,000 times better than the Special Edition one. How about some more Ewoks too. And while we're at it, some more Imperial Officers and Rebel Officers. (ex. Nadine, Veers)
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Darth Evil is right though. A new Jedi Luke and definatly a new ROTJ Jabba the Hutt is in order.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Thumbs up

I new ROTJ Jabba is the most deserving to be redone. Then it would have to be Luke Jedi.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I've only got four of the 'CTten'......

man, only six more to go......

too bad people ate the troopers like they were goin' outta style, and I can't find 'em any more.......
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

Jabba and Luke

How about a ROTJ Jabba with a Luke Skywalker hologram pack in? I know, those hologram figures never do well.

I agree we need more Imperial and Rebel Officers, but lets lay off the Ewoks, we have 5, that's plenty.

And after seeing the pics about of the new Bespin Luke, I really hope they come out with a new Jedi Luke. I wonder what accessories hew will come with....maybe a new lightsaber launching R2?
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I think I would prefer to see Yarna Da'l Gargan packin with Jabba the Hutt. Taht would rock.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Yes, I agree! Keep making them! We will buy them!