Evolution Set (Anakin to Darth)

I wasnt too convinced that these were gonna be all that good, I knew that the sculpting was gonna kick *** but check this out:

http://andrewstoyz.com/ebay/EP3-EVO-AnakinVader.jpg

The accessories are sweet, and the sculpting is better than I thought. This set looks worth the while, as does the Clone Trooper set.
    Last edited by ROTJLuke; 06-22-2005 at 11:24 AM.

Re: Evolution Set (Anakin to Darth)

Those are pretty sweet looking. And it took me a second to figure out what the hell the chain was there for. You can tell I hate AOTC.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Not mad on EpII Anakin's 'shoulder pads', I really don't think they were that pronounced in the film - and the tunic part is too long methinks - are those soft goods? The soft goods on the other 2 figures definitely look bad - I reckon they'd need some "posing" assistance of some sort in order to look in any way realistic. I think I'd need to see these in person.

I think they look good...Ill prob pick this one up

If I can find one I am definitely picking one up.
    [color=red][b]"Your destiny lyes with me Skywalker. Obi-Wan knew this to be true."[/b][/color]
    [color=blue][b]"No!"[/b][/color]

I agree with you Bren2 it looks great, esp. the Anakin Ep. III compared to the three (not counting delux) we have. Soft goods, articulation, and accurate sculpting.

My only concern with this set is after seeing the mockup package it lloks like the Vader figure is from ANH because underneath the figure is the roman numeral IV or 4. The removable helmet feature and the new Hayden likness head would only be accurate if they change the numeral to VI for ROTJ. hopefully this is not a spoiler to a future redue of ANH where we now see vader remove his helmet.
    it is probalby a mistake. other then that these sets look awesome. can't wait to pick these up.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks