Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Queenies

Originally posted by red4
    They could make a Deluxe Amidala figure set with chair/throne and 2 detachable waists - one for standing and one for sitting.

This could solve the "uni-leg" problem and still keep the poseability of the standing version.
    I can't tell which is scarier, the fact that you want to "Darth Maul" the Queen figures, or the fact that I think your idea is the best idea I've heard for this dillema. Seriously though, this is probably the best way to get this to work and keep the figures standing. That Emperor in the Jedi Duel cinema scene is a cool figure, but he's a one-hit wonder.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Question what to do.......

I still think they need to find a way to do it, we could vote or something.....i dunno. I want sitting Queens, not statues!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

My favorite song about a queenie is "Little Queenie" by the great Chuck Berry. It was so good, both Queen and T Rex ripped it off. But, somehow, only T Rex was sued. Go figure.
    Tommy, close your eyes.