Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Clone Trooper 3-pack

I Found One Last Weekend And I Thought They Are Going To White Or All 3 Colored Troopers. I Found The Guy On One Knee Is Green As Before. Just Confused About If Its An Error Or Is There Going To Be 5 Versions Again.
    YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH STORMTROOPERS

Re: Clone Trooper 3-pack

I bought one that had a blue trooper. However the markings are nothing like the ones in the movie. As for the other 2 they were too white (if that makes any sense) they have very poor detail and they are so plasticy (if that is a word) hehe, that they almost look like rip off figures. These figures Suck.
    Last edited by Captain Spoon; 06-23-2005 at 09:56 AM.

There ARE 5 versions of the ROTS clone troper 3-pack.
    They are:
    All white
    White standing, white kneeling, blue prone (laying down)
    White standing, green kneeling, white prone
    brown standing, white kneeling, white prone
    brown standing, green kneeling, blue prone (This set is also referred to as the all "color" version)

-Sal
    Move along, move along

God a fifth variation now. I think I will hunt the color pack as I got 2 other packs all white and red. The color version will be cheaper on my wallet.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

5 different versions of this 3-pack I still can't even get my hands on one .
    [color=red][b]"Your destiny lyes with me Skywalker. Obi-Wan knew this to be true."[/b][/color]
    [color=blue][b]"No!"[/b][/color]

Can anyone CONFIRM that the 5th variant even exists? I mean, is there one that will have all 3 colored Clones in it? I think the image Hasbro posted a while back was meant to illustrate the 3 DIFFERENT variations we would be getting, but so far, has anyone actually found ALL of them in the same package? Wasn't it the same with the Clone Wars packs? I can only count 4 variations...

1. All White
    2. One Brown/Red
    3. One Green
    4. One Blue

I hate these figures. I picked them up from Target the other day for $9.99 and they are terrible. I wish Hasbro would have just packaged 3 of the super articulated troopers with different color schemes instead, even if it would be more expensive. These are terrible army builder figures, they look disproportionate compared to the regular figures.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug
    Can anyone CONFIRM that the 5th variant even exists? I mean, is there one that will have all 3 colored Clones in it? I think the image Hasbro posted a while back was meant to illustrate the 3 DIFFERENT variations we would be getting, but so far, has anyone actually found ALL of them in the same package? Wasn't it the same with the Clone Wars packs? I can only count 4 variations...

1. All White
    2. One Brown/Red
    3. One Green
    4. One Blue

For the Clone Wars 3-packs we got 5 different sets as well. They were:
    All white
    White standing, White kneeling, Yellow standing w/Binoculars
    White standing, GREEN kneeling, White standing w/Binoculars
    White standing, White kneeling, RED prone
    BLUE standing, White kneeling, White prone
    Move along, move along

Yes, Master Sal...but you see, we got 5 variations for the Clone Wars line because there was an extra color in there - White, Red, Blue, Green AND Yellow. I don't think we're getting a Yellow Clone this time around. My question still is, can anyone confirm that the mysterious 5th variant DOES include all the colored Clones in ONE pack? If not, then we're only getting 4 variations...right?

Did someone report actually finding the all colored version? As far as I know, no one's seen one yet.

I just ordered the green version off omgcnfo.com - $12.95, not too bad. I have the red, blue and white, so hopefully that's the end of it. I'm sick of looking for these things.

Snags