Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zam Wessel...

Question Zam Wessel...

How big is her role in Ep. II? What is her fate in Ep.II? Does she get killed, does she kill anyone? What exactly IS her role in Episode II? Does anyone know? I surely dont.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

She's killed by Jango Fett with a dart of some kind.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Zam is Nute Gunray's second attempt to assassinate Senator Amidala. Her plan is simply to land the assassin droid outside Padme's window and have it release insect-like kohouns into her room. But Obi and Anakin come to the rescue, Anakin ridding the creatures while Obi jumps onto the droid.

The droid leads the two to Zam's speeder, and they chase her into the lower levels of Coruscant. She crashes her speeder, and rushes into a night club. Anakin and Obi follow suit. Inside, Obi slices Zam's arm off, she flees again, and the Jedi just about have her cornered, when Jango uses a Kaminoan Kyber Dart on her, ending her life.

Question ???

Where did you get all that info? Why does Jango kill her? Aren't they on the same "team"?
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau

Re: ???

Originally posted by PloKoon2385
    Where did you get all that info? Why does Jango kill her? Aren't they on the same "team"?
    Kenobi and Skywalker have her missing an arm (as seen in the one of the 3 trailers) and cornered. Jango kills her so the Jedi can't pry any info out of her about who she is working for.
    ubi mel ibi apes

Lightbulb Oh!

Oh.....I see. I guess that makes sense. So, Zam isn't anything special. She is a dead failure. I wish Aurra Sing was in Ep. II. Maybe she'll be in Episode III......
    ~ Jacques Cousteau

Re: Oh!

Originally posted by PloKoon2385
    She is a dead failure. I wish Aurra Sing was in Ep. II. Maybe she'll be in Episode III......
    Afraid so Its too bad because I kinda liked her and IMO better than Aurra,I totally dont care for Aurra Sing at all!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by PloKoon2385:

Oh.....I see. I guess that makes sense. So, Zam isn't anything special. She is a dead failure. I wish Aurra Sing was in Ep. II. Maybe she'll be in Episode III......
    Well, don't lose hope yet...there's actually a rumor flying 'round that Aurra has something to do with Shmi's demise back on Tatooine...

As for Zam....she'll be getting her share of EU treatment before (& probably after) the film comes out. She's appearing in a one-shot comic soon & in a "Jango Fett" series in April....

Re: Re: Oh!

Originally posted by GNT

Afraid so Its too bad because I kinda liked her and IMO better than Aurra,I totally dont care for Aurra Sing at all!
    Just had to add my two cents worth to that, I don't like her either. Doesn't seem that many others would agree. I just don't see what's so great about her,and was glad to know that at least one other person feels the same.

I'm sad to see Zam Wesel (Leeanna Walsman is very hot IMO) die in the early part of Attack of the Clones but i still have hope to see Aurra Sing in Episode III, I think we'll see alot of Bounty Hunter's working with Emperor Palpatine to hunt down the last remaining Jedi's...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.