Thread: FX Lightsabers

Hybrid View

FX Lightsabers

Dear Master Replicas,
    I feel that it would be great if you guys made the FX Lightsabers with a detachable blade. That is the only thing holding back from buying these Lightsabers. If you guys did make them I would definitely buy all of them. It would also be slightly more easy to package and ship. Thanks
    Last edited by Blackened88; 06-24-2005 at 09:40 AM.

Re: FX Lightsabers

I have the Vader and Anakin FX sabers and they are amazing as they are. I hear what you are saying though and I have it on good authority that MR hears us as well. I was told that they are looking into developing such an item for the future. Their concerns are about durability without sacrificing any of the neat whizbang electronics that are currently a part of their FX series.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Well thats good to hear, can't wait till they put one out.

Yeah... they are "in development" so that could be anytime between now and never. MR makes a very high quality product and the last thing they'd want to do is put out a less-than acceptable piece just to appease the fans. I really don't blame them.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Well said JEDIpartnr.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

When are they going to release a qui gon or another more in scale Luke jedi. I was sort of disappointed by the Luke Jedi as it was out of scale and the blade was more blue then green.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks