Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Vader or C3-P0 Case

I am looking for the Darth Vader or C3-P0 figure case. Any one seen these lately.
    F the Fat Man!

Re: Vader or C3-P0 Case

I remember seeing the Vader cases at WM the week ROTS came out, but those were soon picked up and I haven't seen anything for weeks.
    [color=red][b]"Your destiny lyes with me Skywalker. Obi-Wan knew this to be true."[/b][/color]
    [color=blue][b]"No!"[/b][/color]

I think WM (were they a WM exclusive?) had Vader as recently as a month agao but they're gone now. You might want to check Walmart.com and see if they have them in stock there.

Sy Snootles lip synchs

I'm skeptical about them, Hasbro has a way of making cases that DONT fit the figures they make. That and the labels inside are for Classic Trilogy figures.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I haven't seen these at WM since Midnight Madness. I haven't bought any of the cases thus far. They just haven't interested me.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Still got some here.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I see Vader here and there. I bought one each of Vader and C3PO a while back when they were in the OTC packaging for my kids. But I wouldn't buy a Vader one now. The pack-ins are junk and that whole label thing is ridiculous too.

hi, i had to join just to say that the walmart in charlotte on mt holly/huntersville rd had 6 vader cases last weekend.also wanted to say hey to brentfett!
    post #1!

I've seen plenty of Vader cases with the bonus clone trooper at a number of Wal-Marts. I've never seen a new C3PO case, though.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent