Thread: hard to get

hard to get

your stuff is too hard to get. Put it in regular stores so I don't have to deal with etailers. Thanks
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Re: hard to get

Wouldnt that be nice. But their last few mini busts have showen up at retail (like Suncoast, Media Play, some Sam Goodys).
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I saw IG-88 once at Media Play and that's it.

However, I don't shop in those stores too often so that's probably part of it.

I've seen a few at Suncoast, but like you Caesar, I hardly ever shop there. I have had better luck at a Sci Fi collectors store one town over from me. I got my Vader there, as well as all three Stormtroopers, Yoda, IG-88 and several others.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I've only found them in stores like Suncoast, Hot Topic and Spencers, as well as local comic and hobby shops. I doubt we will see them at places like toy r us or kaybee toys due to the fact that they are statues with no play ability.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

One time this girl was playing hard to get, she said "didn't that restraining order teach you anything, Tom?"

Looks like SSG issued a restraining order of their own.

Look in your Yellow pages for comic stores. They can order it for you from the Previews catalog, where it is listed.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I pre-order all my mini busts from AFX. They have really good prices and I have never had any problems with them.

I used to order all my busts through NewForceComics.com. They have had reallly good prices and have been reliable in the past. But recently they have not listed ANY new product which is not promising considering that GG has tons of merchandise on the way. So their reliability for me has gone down some. That and shipping time is a little slower than others.

I think I'm gonna switch to TheThirdZone.com, I've had good business with them in the past.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett