Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kolar's supercool cloak

I could be late on this one but Agen Kolar's cloak fits on Kit Fisto and just about everyone else. I'm getting 3 more Kolars for the cloaks so that him, Fisto, Mace and Sasee all have cloaks for my arrest of Palpy scene.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Re: Kolar's supercool cloak

I didnt think it fit. I tired doing that, but it felt like Fisto's shoulders were too wide. It seemed like the cloak was about to rip.

hm...I never would have thought about that, yet Im a carded collector, so I guess it really wouldnt matter...

OK, I did it. The cloaks seem to fit best on Fisto, then Mace, the cloak has a tough time fitting on Saesee though. It's not so much the cloak but the sleeves, they don't fit well over the way his arms are sculpted. Fisto and Mace still look pretty good though.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

I bought the figure in part because of people talking about the robe pieces, but it doesn't even stay on Kolar that well so I ended up disappointed.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I was looking for a Jedi robe for Kit Fisto, does anybody know if Pilot Obi-Wan's cloth robe from the AOTC figures will fit on Sasee or Kit?

(I already have to swap Kolor's saber blade out for a blue one)
    Last edited by Jayspawn; 06-26-2005 at 11:12 PM.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I don't think Pilot Obi-Wan is out yet for anyone to know that

No not the Episode III Obi-Wan Pilot, the Episode II Obi-Wan Pilot. He has a cloth robe.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Agen Kolar's robes look reeeally nice on Plo Koon! go ahead and give it a try

i've been using VOTC obi wan cloaks when i need a good cloak for someone, its the best made and fitting cloak i've found, and since i got 4 of the votc bens on clearence, i've been scalping them of parts, the light saber he has looks better than the generic one most figures get.
    later