Your favorite vacation spot is....

In honor of summertime summertime sum sum summertime (or summer summer summertime for you Fresh Prince fans), I thought I'd start a discussion about your favorite summertime destination(s).

My favorite "active" vacation is my annual pilgramage to Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio (Hi, JP! ). My wife and I and whatever rabble (read:Slicker )who has the cash go there every year.This year we're going July 19th and 20th. I can't freakin' wait to get on maXair!!!!

My favorite "chill" vacation is at the cabin my family rents every summer. There's nothing like killing time until noon when you can "ethically" start to drink .
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Re: Your favorite vacation spot is....

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138
    There's nothing like killing time until noon when you can "ethically" start to drink .
    It's always noon somewhere!

I don't really have a favorite spot, but I like to be able to go somewhere new whenever possible.
    Chicago is awesome, but after a few times, you kind of run out of things to do.
    Camping is fun, but I don't really like going every single year.
    Jamaica and Grand Cayman were a blast, but I can't see myself being able to go very often.
    Washington DC was cool, but it's a "been there, done that" kind of place.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

My favorites so far (in no particular order) are:

Montauk, NY
    Myrtle Beach, SC & USS North Carolina
    Dayton, OH & Air Force Museum
    New Orleans, LA
    Mobile, AL & USS Alabama
    Pensacola, FL & Naval Aviation Museum

Next year we're going to Seattle.
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.

I hate summer. ****ing heat, just go away. Summer makes me wish for September to come because then it's almost over and we can get on to the crispness of Fall, my favorite season.