Thread: Matrix 2?

Question Matrix 2?

Does anyone have an idea when the next Matrix film is supposed to come out? I happened to be browsing my local Blockbuster and they have a video titled "The Matrix Revisited" that's supposed to have behind the scenes stuff of the first movie. I didn't actually rent it, but it made me wonder about the next ones.

Matrix 2... "There is no spoon point." Couldn't help it!
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

well i heard it's called matrix:reloaded,and the third one will be out in 2003
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

The Matrix: Reloaded was going ot come out this year but it was pushed back to 2003.

I thought is was going to go head to head with EP2 in May. What happened?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

The Matrix 2 and 3 I believe got pushed back due to Aliya's Death. She was suppossed to be in them, but I don't believe filming was complete yet and so they are now trying to find a way to make her character less important with editing, or they are doing re-shoots with a new actor. That is my guess anyway.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Originally posted by SithDroid
    The Matrix 2 and 3 I believe got pushed back due to Aliya's Death. She was suppossed to be in them, but I don't believe filming was complete yet and so they are now trying to find a way to make her character less important with editing, or they are doing re-shoots with a new actor. That is my guess anyway.
    She did all her scenes for the 2nd film but she didn't do any scenes for the 3rd film which she was meant to have a bigger role
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious