Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Why Master Replicas suck...

Quote Originally Posted by nash
    Artdoesart, you REALLY need to take a step back. You keep saying that people here are "forcing" their ideas on you. Who's the one who started this whole thing trying to get everyone here not to buy MR products? Give me a friggin break man, youve got to be kidding me.

The way i see it, if youre going to force that bullcrap on me, im going to force something better back at you. Youre pretty immature maybe you need counseling.

Where does it say that I am trying to get people not to buy MR? Show me one post where I said I am trying to get forum readers not to buy. I am merely stating my opinion and how I am upset. The only mention of me saying I will tell others is my friends not people "I meet or know online" nor my "pretend friends" so take it easy...

Again you say you are not imposing your thoughts on me "take a step back"
    ? Are you kidding me...
    Last edited by Jayspawn; 06-29-2005 at 01:35 PM.
    "Do or do not there is no try" -Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by artdoesart
    I URGE ALL OF YOU TO SPREAD THE WORD AND STOP BUYING MASTER REPLICA PRODUCTS.
    Look at your first post in this thread. Clearly through all your whining and ranting and bulls**t you even lost track of your own point. GG you friggin loser.

NO, i said I AM IMPOSING MY THOUGHTS ON YOU, haha looks like you're the one who needs to learn to read. I aint wasting anymore time on you, have a good life and cheers to your remade AT-ATs!!! wooooo!

Look at your first post in this thread. Clearly through all your whining and ranting and bulls**t you even lost track of your own point. GG you friggin loser.

NO, i said I AM IMPOSING MY THOUGHTS ON YOU, haha looks like you're the one who needs to learn to read. I aint wasting anymore time on you, have a good life and cheers to your remade AT-ATs!!! wooooo!
    My bad... I was very upset then... anyhow good job your a great person... and a great defender of the corporate world.
    Last edited by Jayspawn; 06-29-2005 at 01:28 PM.

"and a great defender of the corporate world"

hahahha! you crack me up!

Artdoesart, you REALLY need to take a step back. You keep saying that people here are "forcing" their ideas on you. Who's the one who started this whole thing trying to get everyone here not to buy MR products? Give me a friggin break man, youve got to be kidding me.
    Damn it nash I thought you said you were going to go away geesh... You keep saying the same thing. Read the title of the post? Why Master Replicas suck... Captain America don't worry MR can defend themselves... and they will do fine whether I bash them or not.

Quote Originally Posted by artdoesart
    Ok yeah right, your opinion is GODs word... I am sorry...
    Thanks for forcing your ideas on me I appreciate it... Anyhow the only good thing you said was about MR and how they make limited items them retool them and release them again... thats not cool... I don't care if I collect for this or that, screw it all... It boils down to principle if you say something to a man or to a friend or give your word you should keep it! No ifs buts or whatever, no fine print either... Retooling is BS...
    So you state your opinion and we're supposed to accept it as pure gold, but if I express my opinion it's somehow me imposing my will??? That's a crock of ****, read my post again, I suggested a specific opinion of yours was not accurate in response to you claiming exactly how collecting is supposed to work for EVERYBODY - the gospel according to Art, everybody in the hobby is trying to be in competition with everybody else - and how do I counter it? By talking about my personal involvement and opinions, which you somehow take as me being a forums-fascist even though my response is clearly about how it applies to me.

Don't expect a lot of people to take your comments seriously when you come on here posting what looks like overreacting, frothed-up tantrums, I gave your comments the benefit of the doubt even though I didn't agree with them and I guess that was a waste of my time since you seem to be looking for something other than open discussion.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    So you state your opinion and we're supposed to accept it as pure gold, but if I express my opinion it's somehow me imposing my will??? That's a crock of ****, read my post again, I suggested a specific opinion of yours was not accurate in response to you claiming exactly how collecting is supposed to work for EVERYBODY - the gospel according to Art, everybody in the hobby is trying to be in competition with everybody else - and how do I counter it? By talking about my personal involvement and opinions, which you somehow take as me being a forums-fascist even though my response is clearly about how it applies to me.

Don't expect a lot of people to take your comments seriously when you come on here posting what looks like overreacting, frothed-up tantrums, I gave your comments the benefit of the doubt even though I didn't agree with them and I guess that was a waste of my time since you seem to be looking for something other than open discussion.
    blah blah blah God you take this like religion. I bet you are really getting upset, anyhow as i said in my other post I am done with this thread as well, the pot has been stirred and though i meant every word i said i was laughing when responding to people saying this or that. i did intend to overreact as to better "stir the pot" but at least this will be in the minds of many MR collectors. whether you like it or not when you buy your next item or when you have the duckets for your At-At or whatever exclusive like the MF MR has planned you will second think. i rarely doubt that most will say i am just happy with what i have if they screw you too...

anyhow enjoy rambling about me amongst yourself, i will now disappear into seclusion... have fun jeditricks... and thanks for playing...

If he's gone, then good. On to people who love collecting and like what they collect!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Overreacting to the issue has done something though, it galvanized me and apparently others here as well AWAY from his point of view... as Obi-Wan said to Anakin in Ep 2: "good job."

I may not liked what MR did with this AT-AT situation, but this thread brought out my appreciation for the other stuff they do quite a bit.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hey artdoesart,
    I have been dying to reply to all the things that you have mentioned in this post. I know it is a little old, but I totally feel you pain, not your $1200 pain, but some of that pain. I love collecting MR collectibles, they are like crack to me. It drives my wife nuts, not that you give a s**t about that. Any way, to the point. It drives me nuts when I think that a have something totally exclusive from MR and they "one up " me with some crazy Elite version or Sigy version. I think they should come out with the big fat version first and the LE versions later. They totally do it for profit and make the serious collector who spends their hard earned $ feel raped. I still collect but I know where you are coming from. When I spend $500 on a movie replica that is going to put me in the doghouse, I want it to be worth it. MR always seems to come out with the bigger version later that makes me question my purchase.
    [font=Century Gothic][i]Every man dies, not every man really lives[/i][/font]