Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: King Kong

King Kong

the first trailer is up and holy hell this movie looks amazing. i love the original and i'm def. looking forward to this remake. i'm not one for remakes, but this is something Peter Jackson always wanted to do, and from the looks of it, he is sticking to his plan. Kong looks perfect, and the classic T-Rex fight is going to be a breathtaking scene. especially since there are 3 of them.

enjoy:
    http://www.kingkongmovie.com/ef23952...en_splash.html
    [FONT=Century Gothic]That day in Theed I feel so far from what I was. When I came to rest all I could see was you. But I rose from my ruin to find myself greater. And all the days since have been to your end! - Maul [/FONT]
    Online Portfolio | Thracian | SW Action Figure Checklist

Re: King Kong

I saw this trailer tonight on USA, and I was taken off guard. This is definitely a must-see for me this fall!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Thanks for the link Darko666! Now I don't have to sit thru that awful Fear Factor. Looks like a badass movie. Can't wait for it to come out. Maybe when Peter Jackson gets enough time he will do the Hobbit!

Looks really good.
    Was it just me or did Kong look a bit small?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

yeah, this looks awesome... unfortunately, i did have to sit through fear factor, but one of the chicks won, so i got to see a hot chick in a bikini the entire time...

i think kong only looks small because the angles we're looking at make it so. if you compare most of the shots with the one where he jumps up to save the girl from the t-rex, you can get more of a scale comparison...
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Looks pretty cool ! I'll be checking out Kong for sure during the Christmas season.

It looked pretty good and I liked the way the film looked but I have a sinking feeling that it's gonna end like the Hulk. People are gonna obviously go to see King Kong and he'll be in it for only a few minutes. I'll just have to go and find out when it comes out in theaters.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

looks awesome can't wait to see it. I only hope it is better than that crappy remake from the 70's.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    It looked pretty good and I liked the way the film looked but I have a sinking feeling that it's gonna end like the Hulk.
    You mean it will be an awesome drama that people don't appreciate because they expected two hours of explosions and stuff?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Not really Chux, you can't call The Hulk an awesome drama if Nick Nolte is gonna turn into that silliness at the end.