Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

The Amazing Race: Family Edition

Anyone know when it is going to air?
    Summer TV has pretty much sucked so far..
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

Re: The Amazing Race: Family Edition

I haven't heard anything yet but I'd expect it won't start before the Fall lineup in Sept/Oct. The last two seasons ran with only a month or so gap between them so the show was due for a break. Plus I think CBS has Big Brother in The Amazing Race's normal time slot throughout the summer.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now dont take this the wrong way but I think youve been holding out on us.

Joker: I dont keep count. Im going to kill everyone in this room.

The fall.

CBS is starting to advertise for teams of two for the following AR, for in the spring. That's good.

Ok thanks guys- I hardly ever watch CBS and was worried that I missed it or something.
    hurray for birthdays!

I checked out cbs.com and it has a little blurb about all the families (4-member teams). A couple of teams have kids under 10 in them. I wonder how they'll fare in the Boris Yeltsin drink-your-weight-in-vodka challenge when they visit Russia.

I think the show is set to start three weeks from tonight on Sep. 27.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Looking forwrad to this show as usual and yeah you're correct Man Can, it starts on the 27th at 9 pm and apparently a lot of it takes place in a car.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now dont take this the wrong way but I think youve been holding out on us.

Joker: I dont keep count. Im going to kill everyone in this room.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    I checked out cbs.com and it has a little blurb about all the families (4-member teams). A couple of teams have kids under 10 in them. I wonder how they'll fare in the Boris Yeltsin drink-your-weight-in-vodka challenge when they visit Russia.

I'm thinking more of drink your weight in Coke/Pepsi than vodka.

One more day!!

Anybody know where they are going first?
    hurray for birthdays!

Sure haven't.

Little kids + going overseas = interesting show.