Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Time is ticking for the Luke EE

No more Luke EE????!!!!
    I just got home!!!!
    Whats the URL of the LUKE EE?!?! Please please!!

that is amazing. so much for 3 hours! i guess i got first wave. this week, i need it this week

Im afraid they took it off the website already bro...within the first 14 mins of it appearing it was gone!! Everyone is in a panic for this now.....

Its on the MR website, u log in to your account and go to the Limited Editions page, it WAS up there but not anymore as they are all sold out

Quote Originally Posted by DXiRoNMaN
    that is amazing. so much for 3 hours! i guess i got first wave. this week, i need it this week
    DX i feel ya man, i hope i got into the first wave also, but dont fret, the 2nd wave will ship after july4 probably by the 8th as stated by Amy from MR.

dang!! I was in a party and my cellphone alarmed so I hurried back home to place order...damn! Now I'm sad

Would there be second wave? Any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by MSCollections
    dang!! I was in a party and my cellphone alarmed so I hurried back home to place order...damn! Now I'm sad

Would there be second wave? Any idea?
    Nope the second wave sold out in 8 minutes. The most u can hope for now is getting it off Ebay or something. But there might be speculation that MR will now make a Luke ANH LE but it wont be exactly the same as the EE. sorry MS I was hoping you would be there with us.

Here are the pics of the Luke EE, i hope its not against the rules to post another link, but if it is im sorry and please delete it.

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showfla...&fpart=46&vc=1

this is a happy day for a thousand people and a sad day for the rest of SW fans

Congrats to everyone who got one!!!

MSCollections

Hello Everyone!

Congrats to everyone who was able to pick up the Luke Elite! If you were unable to get one, we do have a waiting list. I am sure there will be some credit card declines and cancellations. If there are and we have any available we will contact people on our waiting list to see if they still want one. If you are interested, just send us an email to customerservice@masterreplicas.com.