Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Time is ticking for the Luke EE

Quote Originally Posted by nash
    WHOLE STOCK dude! AMy was on the rebelscum boards with us, she said first wave sold out in 6 mins, whole stock in 14! OMFG!!!! can u beleive u have one?! hahahaha
    Nash I wouldn't worry like the AT-AT I am sure they will make more... Just like every hot item they have sold like the Luke Saber ROTJ the Han Solo Blaster and the AT-AT...
    "Do or do not there is no try" -Yoda

Art, they very well may make an ANH Luke LE, but thats cool. I got the one i wanted and im happy.

hey Nash check your MR account, mine says shipped!

Wow, that sold out fast. 1000 in 14 minutes is crazy.

I really must say congrats to those who got one. I mean it sold out in 15 mins! That is truly amazing. Good job guys!
    "I have you now."

Quote Originally Posted by megaprime33
    I really must say congrats to those who got one. I mean it sold out in 15 mins! That is truly amazing. Good job guys!
    Thank you megaprime. Im really excited to receive this in the mail. I hope it arrives in the first wave. Did you happen to get one also?

DX Amy told me that my EE has shipped as well! Looks like i'll be getting it on Friday and Im stoked to have gotten in the first 300. Good job man.

Quote Originally Posted by nash
    Art, they very well may make an ANH Luke LE, but thats cool. I got the one i wanted and im happy.
    hey nash, what's up? I'm new here and was wondering if you got your Luke EE yet. I was totally misinformed by the staff at Master Replicas on how to order the saber with my membership account. By the time I finally figured it out, no thanks to them, they were sold out. I was a little ****ed to say the least, but I got over it and bought one on e-bay for $100 more. It stung a little but I think it will be worth it. Mine won't be here until the 16th and i was wondering how good they look. I'm really curious about the crystal, if there is if fact a crystal. Let me know if you get the chance.

Thanks!

By the way, I heard from a good source that MR is going to release a LE Skywalker from ANH next year, not that it matters now.
    [font=Century Gothic][i]Every man dies, not every man really lives[/i][/font]

dunno if Nash got his yet but mine arrived yesterday and its awesome. pictures online dont do it justice. no crystal, MR said its because of the way the emitter is and you can see why when you get it.

Quote Originally Posted by DXiRoNMaN
    dunno if Nash got his yet but mine arrived yesterday and its awesome. pictures online dont do it justice. no crystal, MR said its because of the way the emitter is and you can see why when you get it.
    Dang, that was fast!! You lucky dog!! Congrats DX!!

So, have you been swinging it around already?