Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41
  1. #31

    Re: Time is ticking for the Luke EE

    Quote Originally Posted by DXiRoNMaN
    dunno if Nash got his yet but mine arrived yesterday and its awesome. pictures online dont do it justice. no crystal, MR said its because of the way the emitter is and you can see why when you get it.
    What makes it so awesome? How is it different in quality? Can you post some pics? I can't believe it doesn't have a crystal when I called MR and specifically and asked if it does and they said 'yes'. Just another case of misinformed employees. I don't care if the EE doesn't have a crystal, but don't lie to me and say it does. This definitly is not the first time they have done this (give me false info).

    Thanks for the info DX
    [font=Century Gothic][i]Every man dies, not every man really lives[/i][/font]

  2. #32

    Re: Time is ticking for the Luke EE

    havent swung it around Yeek. took it out of the box, popped some pictures and put it to rest on the shelf. looks awesome up there.

    lukespop, i totally agree. they said all along there was going to be a blue crystal and i was looking forward to it. i can understand though since it would basically be glued on the curved little emitter piece and not "encrusted" like on the ROTJ Luke.
    this is my first full sized piece so i can really compare it to the other hilts but the metal looks much more impressive up close. i'm curious how the weight it compared to the LEs, its like holding one of those hand weights, like 7 pounds im guessing.

  3. #33

    Re: Time is ticking for the Luke EE

    Quote Originally Posted by lukespop
    hey nash, what's up? I'm new here and was wondering if you got your Luke EE yet. I was totally misinformed by the staff at Master Replicas on how to order the saber with my membership account. By the time I finally figured it out, no thanks to them, they were sold out. I was a little ****ed to say the least, but I got over it and bought one on e-bay for $100 more. It stung a little but I think it will be worth it. Mine won't be here until the 16th and i was wondering how good they look. I'm really curious about the crystal, if there is if fact a crystal. Let me know if you get the chance.

    Thanks!

    By the way, I heard from a good source that MR is going to release a LE Skywalker from ANH next year, not that it matters now.
    can you tell me how you can order an EE through the membership account since you figured it out, because I wanted to know just incase I'll order an EE in the future (hoping for the release of an EE vader saber)..

  4. #34

    Re: Time is ticking for the Luke EE

    Quote Originally Posted by epszdevilninja
    can you tell me how you can order an EE through the membership account since you figured it out, because I wanted to know just incase I'll order an EE in the future (hoping for the release of an EE vader saber)..
    Yeah, all you do is click on "my account", put in your e-mail and then password. That should get you into the "secret site". When they release the EE it will show up until it is sold out. Whatever you do, don't ask the "service people" at Master Replicas. As we have seen they don't know everything they should about the products they sell and how to sell them. I would clear everything with these guys in the forums, they seem to know alot about the product and the best way to get them. i wish i would have consulted them bfore the 28th of last mounth. They have been a hell-of-alot more helpful then Master Replicas. Maybe DX and nash should be on the MR payroll. I love thier poroducts but thier customer service sucks. I guess you can't have everything, but you think you would at $525 a pop.
    [font=Century Gothic][i]Every man dies, not every man really lives[/i][/font]

  5. #35

    Re: Time is ticking for the Luke EE

    Quote Originally Posted by lukespop
    Yeah, all you do is click on "my account", put in your e-mail and then password. That should get you into the "secret site". When they release the EE it will show up until it is sold out. Whatever you do, don't ask the "service people" at Master Replicas. As we have seen they don't know everything they should about the products they sell and how to sell them. I would clear everything with these guys in the forums, they seem to know alot about the product and the best way to get them. i wish i would have consulted them bfore the 28th of last mounth. They have been a hell-of-alot more helpful then Master Replicas. Maybe DX and nash should be on the MR payroll. I love thier poroducts but thier customer service sucks. I guess you can't have everything, but you think you would at $525 a pop.
    oh ok thanks...

  6. #36

    Re: Time is ticking for the Luke EE

    Sorry for the late reply guys. Heres a few pics from another forum. I just received my Luke ANH EE today and i got #0107! im so happy with it, it looks amazing! im glad they didnt have the crystal in the emmiter i dont think that is realistic looking at all.

    [img=http://img282.imageshack.us/img282/7448/img09134fb8ku.th.jpg]

    [img=http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/3803/img09152fq2gj.th.jpg]

  7. #37

    Re: Time is ticking for the Luke EE

    ah Nash you beat my number!
    hey you know the little clamp thing at the top, does it look a little uneven on yours?

  8. #38

    Re: Time is ticking for the Luke EE

    Quote Originally Posted by DXiRoNMaN
    ah Nash you beat my number!
    hey you know the little clamp thing at the top, does it look a little uneven on yours?
    Hmm, at the top meaning where the blade would be emmited from "emmitter" ?

    Is it that circle right under and connected to the two bunny ear fins? if youre talking about that, its fully movable, and it was meant to be this way as it is that way on an actual Graflex. if its way to one side, just move it with your finger back to the center. is that what youre talking about?

  9. #39

    Re: Time is ticking for the Luke EE

    Quote Originally Posted by nash
    Sorry for the late reply guys. Heres a few pics from another forum. I just received my Luke ANH EE today and i got #0107! im so happy with it, it looks amazing! im glad they didnt have the crystal in the emmiter i dont think that is realistic looking at all.

    [img=http://img282.imageshack.us/img282/7448/img09134fb8ku.th.jpg]

    [img=http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/3803/img09152fq2gj.th.jpg]
    Hey nash,

    I guess your right about the crystal. The true prop wouldn't have a crystal in it.... only in a galaxy far, far away. So your pretty excited about it, uh? How does it compare to the other saber props? Mine is suppose to arrive on the 13th and I'm getting a little impatient. Thanks for the pics.
    [font=Century Gothic][i]Every man dies, not every man really lives[/i][/font]

  10. #40

    Re: Time is ticking for the Luke EE

    hi lukespop, this Luke ANH EE is my first full size prop. I have 10 minis which is what i started off buying. Then my wonderful girlfriend convinced me that instead of spending $400 on minis, i should just get a full size. Im really happy with the ANH EE as this is my all time dream lightsaber. Ive wanted one since i was a very small child and now i got one. My next conquest is goign to be the Obiwan TPM EE for sure, and I will hold out on the ROTS Anakin and Obiwan until next year when im sure their prices will fall dramatically due to their large edition size.

    Or maybe ill just make my collection with EE only hehe. Not likely

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO