Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Stupid, stupid question regarding Jedi Apprentice/Jedi Quest

I'm trying to fill in the holes in my JA/JQ collection and read them all marathon style. I can't find a good checklist anywhere, and want to confirm that this is the entire series:

Jedi Apprentice: 18 books

Jedi Quest: 10 books

Jedi Apprentice: Special Edition: 2 books

Jedi Quest (AKA Jedi Quest: The Path to Truth)

Legacy of the Jedi

Secrets of the Jedi

I know these series tie very closely in with Boba Fett (6 books) and Last of the Jedi (1 book so far).

Anything missing?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Re: Stupid, stupid question regarding Jedi Apprentice/Jedi Quest

That looks like the entire series to me.
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    I can't find a good checklist anywhere
    Look harder you must! jk. You have them right but heres a great website for books:
    http://www.theforce.net/books/explore.asp
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    I'm trying to fill in the holes in my JA/JQ/GOF/GODV collection and read them all marathon style. I can't find a good checklist anywhere, and want to confirm that this is the entire series:

Jedi Apprentice: 18 books

Jedi Quest: 10 books

Jedi Apprentice: Special Edition: 2 books

Jedi Quest (AKA Jedi Quest: The Path to Truth)

Legacy of the Jedi

Secrets of the Jedi

I know these series tie very closely in with Boba Fett (6 books) and Last of the Jedi (1 book so far).

Anything missing?
    I noticed that you forgot the Galaxy of Fear and [/i]Glove of Darth Vader[/i] series. Don't want to do that. The GOF has twelve classic tomes of literature, while the incomparable GODV has six equisite creations.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Hey- I liked those books..... even if they were a little corney..
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

I plan to sludge through Galaxy of Fear soon. I can't wait to get to the part where Yoda helps Boba Fett on Dagobah. That ought to cause some serious post-AOTC cringing.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Jedi Apprentice

I don't claim to be a "true" fan of Star Wars and I still have much to learn about it's universe however there is one set of books I have heard of which sound interesting, I believe they are called "Jedi Apprentice" and follow the life of Obi Wan Kenobi as he struggles to become a Padawan. I was simply wondering if anyone knew of any online shops where I can buy these books? Thank you in advance for any and all answers.

Re: Jedi Apprentice

The series is indeed called "Jedi Apprentice." It's 18 books long, plus 2 "Special Editions." It also ties in very closely to "Jedi Quest," a series (10 paperbacks plus three hardcovers) about Anakin's training between Episodes 1 & 2.

Both series are still in print in their entirety, and are available at just about any online merchant that sells books. However, overstock.com lists a lot of their books merely as "Star Wars," and many have no pictures, so I'd recommend amazon.com or barnesandnoble.com.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I've read up to book 3 in this series and went to all my local bookstores to find the next 2 and couldnt find any. I then asked a clerk when they might get some in and she checked and said the first couple(1-5 I believe) are not being published anymore, and as I've noticed I can't find any of the 18 books on shelves anymore so I wonder if it means all of them are not being published anymore. I then checked amazon.com and some of these books are going for ridiculous prices on there. Hopefully you will have better luck finding these books then me.

Holy crap! This must be a relatively new development.

It looks like some are easily available and some aren't, which doesn't make a tremendous amount of sense. I'm seeing idiots asking as high as $110 for individual books. It doesn't mean they're getting it, but you have to love the ridiculous "everything that's out of print is valuable" mentality eBay has given us.

I'm going to contact Scholastic via e-mail and see if there's any plans to re-release these, either individually or in sets or collections. Because dissen nutsen.

Not to mention I'm still missing a few of these, and I'm not willing to drop even double digit amounts for them.
    Tommy, close your eyes.