Got 2 new busts for my B-Day!

My wife out did herself this time. Check them out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 013.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	11597  
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Re: Got 2 new busts for my B-Day!

Oh wow! Those are incredible gifts Turbo (but you know that). She's definatly a keeper!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Yeah, she will do for now. Seriously, she is the 1st to actually care about me. Sounds kind of sad, but that's OK.
    (Like my posts)

Nice Turbo, very nice. I shudder to think what she paid for the red clone!

What do you think of the chrome Vader now that you have it? I wasn't really into it at first, but seeing it in person really changed my mind. It's one of my favorites now.

Thanks John, well I must say I wouldn't have bought it for myself because of the price, and I didn't want to get into the chrome because I knew I would have to get the rest and right now Jango is on it's way. I telling you guys this stuff is like a drug. I love it.

Let me tell you how happy I was to see the red when I opened the wrapping paper. It was like I was 5 again at X-mas time. It was like when you get your 1st bike and had to tell all your friends and brag about it. It's so cool to have all 6 Clones together. Just wish they were 6 different poses for them.

Oh, I noticed on e-bay they have 2 different Chrome Vaders. One has his head kind of pointing up and one with his head looking straight. Is this a known variant?
    (Like my posts)

The Vader looking up bust is the prototype/publicity photo that GG released. The actual bust looks forward. So there is only 2 versions, the standard color and the chrome.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

wow I wouldnt even buy those for myself.. VERY nice. Did you tell her you wanted those?
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

Quote Originally Posted by mastermatt24
    wow I wouldnt even buy those for myself.. VERY nice. Did you tell her you wanted those?
    I guess I kind of did with the Red Clone, but I never mentioned the Chrome Vader. I know she knew I was missing the Red Clone. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have the Blue Clone. After the SDCC 2 years ago we went to a toy show and some guy was selling the old Blue for 75 bucks. I thought that was too much, but my wife insisted on me buying it. Damn I sure am glad now.
    (Like my posts)

You lucky dog Turbo, those are some nice additions.

Hopefully I'll pick up a red Clone Trooper at some point, not sure about the blue though. It would have to be a great deal since it usually sells anywhere between $350 and $600 and I just can't justify paying that much for a mini bust. I haven't bought any of the chrome busts yet but I'll admit they do look nice.

You're right about how addicting collecting these things are. I've really got a problem now as I've been spending way to much money on obtaining a great deal of these. I've even started to part with a sizeable portion of my toy collection to fund the habit. For anyone considering starting up a collection of mini busts consider yourself warned, its hard as hell to stop.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Then I guess Im glad I didnt buy that $35 tarking bust at CC last year and bought a $7 SP clone instead
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush