Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Lego Sets!

New Lego Sets!

From, http://threads.rebelscum.com/showfla...part=1#1260117

- 6207 Awing with Pilot and crewman
    - 6205 V-Wing with Clone Pilot
    - 6208 B-Wing with Pilot
    - 6206 Tie Interceptor with Pilot
    - 6209 Slave I with Fett, Ig-88, 4-LOM, and Dengar!
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 06-29-2005 at 12:49 PM.

Re: New Lego Sets!

Although 3 of the 5 appear to be just remakes I'm pretty stoked about the Slave I with the other bounty hunters. I can't wait to get an adorable assassin droid in LEGO form.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but the source strikes me a being rather unrepeatable (and nothing against the folks over at scum). The numbers are different (yet again). 62xx was Pirate's numbers (again not that matters much any more). One E3 vehicle in with a bunch of classic vehicles also strikes me as odd. As does the three extra bounty hunters that come with Slave 1. Why those three?

I'd love an up dated B-Wing and to finally a get a TIE Interceptor. A new A-Wing and Slave 1 seem a little boring. But I really want the other bounty hunters that come with Slave 1. Its too bad Dengar will be made wrong. I have no opinion about the V-Wing.

But I won't hold my breath until a more repeatable source confirms these info.
    Last edited by LusiferSam; 06-30-2005 at 01:52 PM.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Nice pick up on the numbers LS. They do sound good, hopefully they pan out, but like it was said, I will wait for official confirmation.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I migth go for the V-Wing.. i dont really care for rehashes.
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

I gave up on the lego sets because they're getting way too expensive. I remember when Lego used to release sets that were on vehicle and one guy for under $10 bucks. Now the sets are ranging from $6 to $300 depending on what set you want. I think the last set I bought was the X-Wing on Dagobah set but even that was $40.
    What's price of these new sets $30 and higher ????? The v-wing if done right could sell for under $15 and still be cool. Slave 1 shouldn't be more then $20. I remember paying $29.99 for the Shuttle when it first came out and now the reissue of it $49.99 because of some extra guys and a small transport, what a ripoff.
    Thanks but no thanks to Lego.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

The price of new sets range from 6 bucks(vader table) to around 90(turbo tank). The 3 sets I have so far are worth the money, Vader table, AT-RT, and Droid Tri-fighter. Not one costs over 15 bucks.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Just thought I'd throw this in the mix.

Believe me, I'd love for these sets to be real.
    But I question the source a bit.
    I, too, work in printing packaging. (in the U.S.)
    It's commonly known in that part of the industry, that it is impossible to get toy manufacturing accounts. Most (if not all) toy companies print their packaging overseas. Vietnam, China, etc. Trust me.
    Lego has their packaging printed in Denmark, through the largest packager, DANAPAK. Double check me, tear away the tucks (flaps) on any large lego box, you will find their logo.

Now, Maybe this source is from Denmark, but boy did his statement sound like U.S. meter and venacular.

I could be wrong. I want to be wrong, but untill something more concrete comes out, there's a very slight chance (very slight) that any american company could even get near this one. Until lego backs this one up, I'd count it as false.(darn it all, lego bounty hunters just sound so neat)

Thats my two cents.

Todd

WHatever happened to the Lego rep that was here awhile back?

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    WHatever happened to the Lego rep that was here awhile back?
    We probably weren't spending enough $$ on Legos so they bailed.

I think that rebelscum post is crap too. Why would Lego have the packaging for new sets already done when there's been no pix of these sets floating around? You'd think that at least some rumors would leak out about the sets during the final stages of product design so why then would Lego be so keen on getting packaging ready so quickly?

A V-Wing would still be cool...
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas