Hybrid View

Question for those "in the know..."

You think that MR will be making an ANH(Ep4) luke lightsaber mini? I know that the same saber differs a bit from Ep3 and Ep4, I personally would love to see a mini made like my Icons New Hope lightsaber.

Just wondering if anyone knows what's coming up from MR.

Thanks,
    Slothfurnace.
    -------------------
    www.nonentity.com

Re: Question for those "in the know..."

i'm wondering how much they actually differ. they've done an ep3 Anakin and an ESB Luke. how is the ANH one different?

They haven't done the ESB .45 scaled replica that I know of,,

The way the ep3 anakin and New hope differ is in the front knob base, the clasp at the end, the "on" switch and clamp, etc. Lots of difference if you're a stickler.
    -------------------
    www.nonentity.com

The way MR is going lately they will probobly make a replica of every single prop in the saga up to the point where you are paying $800 for a LE version of the screwdriver Luke tries to "un-jam" R2 with in ANH. MR will eventualy get so carried away it will be ridiculous. I see no reason why there wouldn't be a Luke.45 probobly next year

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Spoon
    The way MR is going lately they will probobly make a replica of every single prop in the saga up to the point where you are paying $800 for a LE version of the screwdriver Luke tries to "un-jam" R2 with in ANH. MR will eventualy get so carried away it will be ridiculous. I see no reason why there wouldn't be a Luke.45 probobly next year
    Great response.

Finally someone other than me that sees whats going on...

Good good good...
    "Do or do not there is no try" -Yoda

Not to worry Captain Spoon, luckily every replica MR has been made (so far) has been legit and practical.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett