Anakin/Vader #50 EXTRA crispy review

Have to say that this is one great figure. 99% of the figs I open disappoint me. In fact, out of all the ep III figs I have I'd say only Dooku, 3p0, articulated Clone, and this Ani are truly nice.
    The only complaints I have about Ani is his BLUE eye shadow (???!!!) and extra gold arm. IT NEEDS SOME BURNED PAINT ON IT. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is there any scene where Ani has flowing sleeve on his RIGHT ARM? I thought his sleeve was always tucked into his glove. IF that's the case then this figure is wrong.
    Mace
    YODA: "The FORCE is strong with you Master Windex.
    "Windows so clean, never have I seen!"
    Remember Herbie the Love Bug? Visit him online at www.HERBIEMANIA.com

Re: Anakin/Vader #50 EXTRA crispy review

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is there any scene where Ani has flowing sleeve on his RIGHT ARM?

I think it is supposed to be the sleeve to his outer robes (cloak), making it accurate. The unburnt arms don't really work without the cloak being on.

You really need to buy two of these figures to get the full effect of both Anakins.

I purchased two off ebay...(yea I know, but it was outta desperation, ) but if I ever pick one up in the stores (which I know I will) I will def. open it up.

I too would have liked a "burnt" paint job on the arm. also evil eyes would have been nice and also is it just me or does the un burnt head look more like the older brother from the Wonder Years as opposed to Hayden?