Hybrid View

Clone Trooper Blasters

Today I was looking at pictures of Clones and I thought it would be great if MR made the Clone Tropper blasters. Make the Really big one or if that would cost too much then make the smaller version. I haven't had the chance to get the Stormtrooper blaster yet but it looks awesome so I think they would do an excellent job with these. Also I think these Blasters would be a nice complement to there Clone Helmets that are coming out.

Re: Clone Trooper Blasters

Quote Originally Posted by Blackened88
    Today I was looking at pictures of Clones and I thought it would be great if MR made the Clone Tropper blasters. Make the Really big one or if that would cost too much then make the smaller version. I haven't had the chance to get the Stormtrooper blaster yet but it looks awesome so I think they would do an excellent job with these. Also I think these Blasters would be a nice complement to there Clone Helmets that are coming out.
    Yeah, that would be cool...the big one would probably be cost prohibitive, but the smaller ones shouldn't be a problem...I'm sure MR will get around to it eventually....

Good idea! I'd probably go for one.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I don't think that any replica is cost prohibitive (I'm sure you've seen the studio scale AT-AT). Master Replicas only needs to consider if it would sell. I think if they made the larger blaster an extreme limited edition, maybe 500 or so, they would probably fly off the shelves.