Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Debating over this

I keep looking at the Stass deluxe. Part of me wants to get it, but part doesnt. I spend at least five minutes in the store debating over this and leave it hoping I will find a 3 pack somewhere. I do have a Target Gift card for 10 bucks from my job, so it really wouldnt put me out of anything much. Is this set worth getting? They did have a few non cross-eyed ones there.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Debating over this

I was tempted to get the Stass deluxe set at first, but only because I collect Jedis and she's one I don't have. But she doesn't look very good. I figure I'm kind of really procrastinating on getting her because I kinda do want to get all the Jedis. (You know, I can't even tell if she has a light saber; it's not that obvious from the package). If she doesn't have a light saber, just the "speeder," I wouldn't even bother. A jedi without a saber is not a jedi.
    Re: the clone 3 packs, don't count out KMarts. That's where I found one. Some K-Marts seem to stock early Thursday.

I don't think I'll get it, I mean she's not even on the right kind of speeder bike, she doesn't ride a BARC in ROTS.
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 07-03-2005 at 12:42 AM.

I've seen the same Stass at the same Walmart for three weeks now and I've thought about it for a few seconds but I always pass. I always ask "Will I still want this a year from now?" and with her the answer was no.

Sy Snootles lip synchs

Do or do not. There is no debating.

If you're a completist, you'll probably regret not getting her at the end of the day, whether she's crap or not. But if you're not, it's quite simple: Do you like what you see. If you don't, save the ten bucks for something else. That's the decision I reached.

Me? I'm gonna skip this one.

Maybe if it turns up for $3 on clearance I'll change my mind, but otherwise it's not worth it to me. The figure looks like c*** and the speeder isn't something I really need--I mean maybe for a custom job or something, but other than that it's a no.

All of these pack-in figures have really sucked so far. I've ended up passing on just about everything with one. (Wish I'd skipped the wheel-bike.)
    plasticfetish.net

I picked up stass allie a few weeks ago. She doesn't come with a lightsaber, which kinda sucks considering the picture on the insert card shows her holding one. I had to search through a couple of pegs to find one that wasn't cross-eyed. Also I was trying to determine if she was really different enough from adi gallia to consider her a separate charcter. But the skin tone is quite different and her robes/pants are different enough in color to consider her a different character. I had the same problem with Agen Kolar though. In the jedi council packs the Eeth Koth/Agen Kolar figures are exactly the same. But the ROTS Agen Kolar has way darker skin and his tattoo patterns are different. Speaking of tatto patterns has anyone noticed how different the ROTS Aayla Secura tattoos are from the saga one?? Anyway, I really wish hasbro would give us some new jedi figures and not keep putting out the same ones with different paint apps and different names. I mean with all the jedi that we saw in episode 2 they could keep giving us jedi until the cows come home. Which would be great because basically i only collect jedi and clone troopers.

It's actually a pretty good deal for $10 (if you can find one with a good paint job). Just snatch a lightsaber from Greivous, or the old AOTC Dooku's extra saber and she's armed. The BARC may not be correct, but it looks a lot better than the $15 one with the "Evil Knievel" rip cord wheel.

If you can get over the facial sculpt, she's actually a decent figure for a pack-in. At least she's got regular articulation (unlike most other ROTS pack-in figures).

Well I am not a completeist, especially with the deluxe line. This figure is the most I have ever debated on one. I love speeder bikes so that is what is drawing me to it. I look at the pack in and I get discouraged. I also dont like the fact of no saber when she is pictured with one. If I still have this gift card in a few weeks, I will probably get it, but I think I will hold off. If I see it on a clearance rack, then I will get it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten