Hybrid View

FX Display Stands

are they ever going to offer these again? i have the first Luke ROTJ saber and it didnt come with a stand

Re: FX Display Stands

You can get them on Ebay for not a bad price. Other etailers used to sell them but have sold out now on account that Episode III is still in momentum. And that FX lightsabers are VERY popular now. Stores cant keep them in stcok.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

i saw one on Ebay go for close to $80. more than 20 bucks is a rip.

I believe the Luke saber and the Vader ANH saber both had the option where you could get the stand or not for a price difference, when I got the Vader saber I chose to go the cheaper route since I would be displaying it upright and I'm pretty broke. My ESB Luke saber didn't give me that choice, I had to pay more for the set and it just came with the stand. I could swear that when I bought one or both of my FX sabers the site had the option to buy a stand alone, but I don't see it there now unfortunately.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yeah the stands are not worth more than $20 at the most. I feel sorry for those who payed more (especially $80)
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I was just under the impression that they all came with them. I only having the Vader one enjoy being able to display it.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

the Ep II Anakin didnt have one and i guess the first run of the ROTJ Luke didnt. i dont see why they cant just have them available on the MR site