Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

VOTE for you Most Wanted Galactic Heroes Vehicle!

Let's do two categories:

Classic Vehicle
    Prequel Vehicle

You get 1 vote for each category. We'll do it by write-in.

For Classic:

THE IMPERIAL TIE FIGHTER - the lack of Imperial vehicles is obvious and since the Rebels have an X-wing and The Falcon, a stolen Speederbike, and a TaunTaun - I think some outerspace fire-power is just what the Empire needs in the Galactic Heroes line. It could include the never-made-before TIE Pilot. Remember there are a lot of good ideas out there, but you only get one vote!

For the Prequels:

THE REPUBLIC GUNSHIP - the prequel Galactic Heroes figures can almost all be used in some capacity for the Geonosis Arena: the Reek is obvious, but Mace, Yoda, Kit Fisto, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Padme Amidala, R2D2 Flying, the Clone Trooper, the Super Battle Droid, regular Battle Droid, Geonosian Warrior, Count Dooku, and Jango Fett all belong there. The Separatists will need some more firepower after this, since the Republic has the Naboo N-1 Starfighter, but I can't think of a better vehicle to interact with these figures. The Gunship should come with the never-made-before Destroyer Droid, Poggle the Lesser, and a Clone Pilot.

OT: Jabba's Skiff. They made a few guards already plus Lando and Jedi Luke and Boba Fett and Chewie, so why not do a Skiff for them to play with and put in a few new figs ? Use Han for one of the main characters, maybe even Slave Leia. You know what, a Carbonite Han could be a neat little piece, especially in light of that cool BK toy.

PT: Tycho's Gunship idea is awesome so I'd love that but also I think maybe Ani's yellow speeder or something, the bad thing is that it would include rehashed Obi and Ani. Maybe throw in Zam Wessell instead, even do her speeder but that might be too minor of a character.

What I'd really love to get is an Ewok Village playset.

Re: VOTE for you Most Wanted Galactic Heroes Vehicle!

Those are all good ideas.

Original trilogy - Slave I. ^ That carbonite Han would come in handy here.

Prequel trilogy - I'll second the Gunship idea.

Sy Snootles lip synchs

Don't we already have a thread doing this somewhere?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Don't we already have a thread doing this somewhere?
    Maybe. I think it was an AT-AT poll. But even so, it's fun to relieve boredom by rehashing wish lists for stuff we love.

It's also easier than thinking up the most controversial topic I could post on, taking an uncommon position on it, and then keeping up with arguments in it just to have a little action around here.

We get along so much nicer in these wish-list threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluke Skywalker
    Original trilogy - Slave I. ^ That carbonite Han would come in handy here.
    I'll second the Slave I. It'd probably be one I'd actually buy when I first see it. With all the Fett collectors out there I think this ship would sell pretty well.

Prequel trilogy - None. I wouldn't care if Hasbro made more prequel toys in any line.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Tycho, I could swear you had a vote on most wanted G.Heroes toys already, it wasn't an official poll, it was just like this.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Maybe that was the False-Most Wanted GH vehicle thread?

A False-Search on the topic at hand yielded this True-Result but that might just be a False-Positive ?

Thanks for trying Caesar, but that was a True-Negative.

The thread you found was for picking your favorite GH figures that have ALREADY BEEN MADE.

This thread is about what someone's most wanted GH vehicle would be.