Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Official Comic Con Star Wars Figs Q's Thread

I dont know if this is the most addiquete place for this, and Im sure itll be moved if its wrong, but here goes:

With Comic Con being so close (10 days and counting) most of us SW fig collectors are starting to get ancy and prehaps even nervous about what kind of news were going to hear from Hasbro. Over at Galatic Hunter.com, we heard from the Swami, who told us of the remake of the entire Vintage line in VOTC style, as well as the return of the OTC line, and a new to scale Tie Fighter. Also, we are expecting more Revenge of the Sith figures. The blood is boiling in our collector veins, and the excitement is building up. The big deal about this is, as a collector, what questions would you ask if you had the chance to ask a Hasbro rep. I know many of us do not have that power, but if someone did here, or prehaps an administrator could ask the questions during the Hasbro QandA section, it would be a great help to all of us, and it would let us know of what is possibly comming and what we could possibly expect in later years of collecting.

As for my question, I only have one:

When are we going to see the Ultimate Version of Death Star II Jedi Luke?

I hope this gives us a place to post our questions here, and maybe someone with the power could select the ones he or she finds best fitting and ask a Hasbro rep. Thank you all, and post away!

Re: Official Comic Con Star Wars Figs Q's Thread

What is going to happen in the next 5 years now that there are no new films or Special Editions planned?

Think about it POTF2 came out in 95, only 2 years before the SE, which I'm sure boosted sales, then the prequals from 99 onwards, but what is going to happen when the hype dies down?
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Where's the AT-TE?

What figures are slated for the rest of this year?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Jek Porky 2002
    What is going to happen in the next 5 years now that there are no new films or Special Editions planned?

Think about it POTF2 came out in 95, only 2 years before the SE, which I'm sure boosted sales, then the prequals from 99 onwards, but what is going to happen when the hype dies down?
    We have the upcoming television show, cartoon show, plus there are plenty of prequel figures left to be done. Not to mention that they can still hammer out some original trilogy figures too.

I want to ask Hasbro if we will ever be seeing the Ewoks we need get updated sculpts.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

What kind of future will Hasbro provide for Lobot?
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

2 questions:

1. Are the upcoming Toys R Us exclusive Clone 3-packs going to be the same as the 3-packs on the shelves now, or will they be Super Articulated and/or new molds?

2. When can we expect figures of Clone Commanders that were in the ROTS movie i.e. Cody, Gree, Thire, Neyo, etc.?

I think there's a lot of people who want to know the answers to these 2 questions.

Why don't you listen to us the fans and give us the figures we want ??

Is there any chance of having a collector's club on-line where we as a collector's community can use our jedi master points to buy figures that are perhaps exclusie to only the website ????

When are the action features going to stop ?

Is there any chance of bringing back (oops here comes the boo's and hisses) the EXPANDED UNIVERSE LINE ???????
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Are there any plans to improve habrotoyshop.com specifically stocking?

They had mentioned at C3 they would continue to keep stock of hot figures yet many figures have come and gone and never returned. Has this changed?

They had also said they would open up a one of every figure club. When is this going to happen?

When are the early bird figures going to hit?
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

So far so good with the questions, keep um commin! Now, is there anyone who will be at Comic Con or knows someone who will be there that will have the chance to ask the questions? If there is Im sure we could get a definitive list of questions to ask, I wouldnt mind doing that if everyone is interested

So, um I was wondering, like, are you ever going to pull your collective heads out of your butts and make figures of Mace Windu, Qui-Gon Jinn, TPM Obi-Wan, AOTC Obi-Wan, and ROTS Obi-Wan that don't suck (in comparison with most recent figures)?

Any chance of re-releasing some of the impossible-to-find figures, especially from the later POTF2, POTJ, and E1 lines (eg, Admiral Motti, Swimming Jar Jar Binks), on the OTC-style cards? And throwing in the Eopie in an OTC-style box as well, while you're at it?
    Tommy, close your eyes.