I seek more knowledge (this time about minifigs)

I admit it. SSG isnt the only star wars collecting site I post at (i do post the most here tho). Its a long story but my question comes down to this: what is the value of the following combine;
    • fleshtone Han from Falcon
    • fleshtone Leia from Falcon
    • 3 battle droids w/ guns
    • Yellow clone w/ pistols from Turbo Tank
    • regular clone w/ jetpack thingy from Turbo Tank
    I asked the guy who i want to trade/sell these to what a reasonable offer was, but i wanted to know from a 3rd party; especially one that i know i can trust

Any ideas on price moenywise?

Thanks in advance!
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513

Re: I seek more knowledge (this time about minifigs)

That's a hard one. I suspect the Leia and those particular clones should be a little pricey since they are only found in two specific sets. You can always just buy the Leia hair from a collector site (bricklink.com ???) for a fairly cheap amount (<$2), use a female head, like Hermione from HP3, and use a Hoth Rebel Soldier body from one of the snowspeeder sets. The EP3 clones are only in two sets, the Scout Walker and the CTT so I would expect them to go for maybe $4-5.

The Han I would just get from a MEC set cause they're on clearance at TRU and swap out the yellow face with a generic flesh one. That one I wouldn't pay more than $2 for.

The BDs are dime a dozen due to the 6+1 pilot droid from the Battle Droid Carrier sets and all the other ones they shipped with. I would take them for $1-1.50 per unless they are the red ones from EP2, then maybe $2-2.50 per.

That's just what I would pay for them. I bet JT would have a better handle on value.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I actually have no idea at all what they'd be worth, they're all fairly rare pieces as whole items but as pointed out, some can be parted cheaper. Still, on Bricklink, Hoth Leia alone is being offered for over $13, not that I know they have sales but those sellers may know what they're talking about.

Just a really rough guesstimate, but I'd say $25 minimum for the lot, and that's considerably less than they'd be on bricklink.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

you guys are the best!
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513

One thing you can do is check ebay for how much they are going for. It would help you gauge the prices somewhat on the open market.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Bricklink is an open market, their users are the ones selling the items there.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I have checked Bricklickers a few times. There prices seem to high, Ebay was cheaper on the stuff I checked.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Ah, ok. Well, when numbers are crunched on this, I would be interested to know thoughts and results.