Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unleashed ROTS Chewbacca, Shock Trooper, and Han Solo in Stormtrooper disguise pics!

Last edited by Battle Droid; 07-05-2005 at 09:49 PM.

Re: Unleashed ROTS Chewbacca, Shock Trooper, and Han Solo in Stormtrooper disguise pics!

Awesome Stuff!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20050705_2_bg.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	11635   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20050705_3_bg.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	32.6 KB 
ID:	11636   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20050705_1_bg.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	11637  
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Re: Unleashed ROTS Chewbacca, Shock Trooper, and Han Solo in Stormtrooper disguise pics!

Sweet figs! Any idea WHEN they are coming out this fall???

i definitely want the shock trooper though i'd prefer a 501 trooper or commander cody or gree. the chewie looks just as bad as the first one.

I agree firgin, Chewie looks bad. Han looks ok. I wonder why the shocktrooper is on Lava, I dont remember them on Mustafar.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

After I get done tellin my friends I won't buy anything else but 3 3/4" figs and the occasional Crackbrick...I mean Kubrick(thanks, MottiMearl)...these photos have to come out.
    Chewie- well, even Peter Mayhew has to be thinking..man...this sucks
    Clone-I'll buy it, but I hope it doesn't lean like the other Clone I have
    Han-great idea, but does it have the helmet, and what will the final carded fig look like
    All in all, nice suprise tonight! That clone is really cool...but I agree:

I agree firgin, Chewie looks bad. Han looks ok. I wonder why the shocktrooper is on Lava, I dont remember them on Mustafar.

No, KidH, I don't remember them on Musta either.

When will we get a Ice Cream Man/Bespin Ice Cream Maker Escape Unleashed?

Re: Unleashed ROTS Chewbacca, Shock Trooper, and Han Solo in Stormtrooper disguise pi

There were two on Mustafar, you guys must've missed them.

Re: Unleashed ROTS Chewbacca, Shock Trooper, and Han Solo in Stormtrooper disguise pi

I'll be grabbing Han for sure.

The only one that looks good is the clone. Chewie....why do they have to make him look so nasty? Han is a great idea but it just doesn't look right. I prefer him without the stormtrooper gear personally. But at least it's nice to see that they're still going with the line.
    "I have you now."

I'm in agreeance with the majority in saying that Chewie sucks but Han looks really. I too am curious as to whether or not he comes with the helmet.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!