Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Aayla's dead, baby

Just in case there's still any lingering doubt that someone could take a few dozen pointblank blaster rounds and not be killed, starwars.com has been kind enough to clear up things for those who didn't find it clear enough in the film:

Quote Originally Posted by starwars.com
    As General Secura approached the opposing Separatist forces, Chancellor Palpatine activated Order 66 on Coruscant, and contacted Aayla's clone officer, Commander Bly, via hologram. The executive command identified the Jedi as traitors to the Republic. Bly loyally carried out the order, raising his blaster rifle against his Jedi general.

In a moment of distraction, as a native Felucian bird took wing and drew Aayla's attentions skyward, Bly and his troops opened fire, riddling Secura's body with blaster bolts and killing her.
    Accept it.

Last edited by El Chuxter; 07-06-2005 at 05:29 PM.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Re: Aayla's dead, baby

Thank you Chux for posting that. Now if we could only get people to realize that Boba Fett is dead.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Good.
    But unfortuately, that's the kind of thing that can be changed with a few clicks and keystrokes to "riddling Secura's body with blaster bolts and nearly killing her."
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Admit it she was the best looking female Jedi ever. It was a puzzling thing when I saw the Troopers continuing to fire on her seemingly lifeless body on the ground, yet I did not see any blaster marks, holes, burnt flesh etc. As if they had their guns on stun? Or that her species perhaps absorbs blaster fire, and that she is NOT dead after all and that somehow she survives just like Mace did somehow HA!

Yep, shes dead. As much as I would like her to be alive still, nobody could survive several dozen blaster shots at point blank. I second that also, Aayla was hot! And if you've ever met Amy Allen (yowza!) then you know.

Yep, Boba Fett is dead too.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I had heard Amy Allen saying she will be in the SW tv show so her getting pumped full of blaster bolts was a shock to me. I think it is strange for her not to have any, dialog even a "what's going on here?" type comment would have been nice.

That is my personal "Vader moment" of the film NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! !!

Aalya Secura got shot ?

I saw her fall down in the film but I always focused on her bootylicious rump so I never noticed that. Huh. I'll have to go see it again to watch for these rumored "blaster bolts."

Great thread, Chux. I should reinstitute my old sig now ("Aayla Secura is dead. She did not survive that. Deal with it!"). I love how fan(nie)boys try to write off WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN THE MOVIE.

Back to what Caesar said, I didn't know Jedi were allowed to wear lowrise pants. Do they make an exception for Aayla? Could Plo Koon have gotten away with wearing them? Is there an Old Navy in the Temple?

I bet that loser Pablo Jill still tries to rock his Tech Vest....
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138
    Back to what Caesar said, I didn't know Jedi were allowed to wear lowrise pants. Do they make an exception for Aayla? Could Plo Koon have gotten away with wearing them? Is there an Old Navy in the Temple?

Great comment on the Tech Vest Cap! Lets not forget about the cutoff shirt that also has a neckline that is on the lower side of things that Aayla is wearing. Its a bit of a Britney Spearsesq outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138
    Great thread, Chux. I should reinstitute my old sig now ("Aayla Secura is dead. She did not survive that. Deal with it!"). I love how fan(nie)boys try to write off WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN THE MOVIE.

aayla probably could get her way with anyone anytime and without having to resort to jedi mind tricks!

there probably wasn't an old navy in the temple but with over 500 locations serving the greater Coruscant area and over 1000 Starbucks locations, i'm sure the jedi had everything they needed