Scout Trooper pistol

I think a scout trooper pistol would make an outstanding piece to the MR SW lineup. I saw someones collection who had a mold of the pistol and he had gone ahead and painted it, and that was just a mold. Imagine what MR would do with it!
    "I have you now."

Re: Scout Trooper pistol

For starters, they'd overprice it by tenfold.

I too have a resin Scout pistol as part of my alternate identity uber-geeky Scout Trooper uniform. The gun I have is cool, but something with moving parts would be tempting.

Not a bad idea at all megaprime33. It came up here some time ago -it would be a pricey convention exclusive or a lower cost LE like the Medal of Yavin or Jedi Training Remote. Good idea but thats as far as I would stretch replica making.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I really don't see why they would overprice it. I mean how is it different from the blasters that are out there? It's smaller than the other blasters, sans Han's.

Another idea I had was to have Code 3 do a speeder bike. Add that their line of models. That's be would be sweet. Speaking of which what's the company that has the statue of the speeder bike and scout? That thing is really sweet.
    "I have you now."

Quote Originally Posted by megaprime33
    I really don't see why they would overprice it. I mean how is it different from the blasters that are out there? It's smaller than the other blasters, sans Han's.
    Um, probably because everything they sell is overpriced for what it is...