Thumbs up Sunny San Diego just found news...

A new thread put out because of some complaints on the other end . If you are from LA, you are welcome here anytime...Bay Area, you are welcome here anytime as well, Anywhere in California, you are welcome... The circuit works through every city including San Diego, all over California.

Reasons for other city viewers:

-Newest upcoming shelf dates
    -Hasbro Assortments (I know some of the insides)
    -Case assortments
    -DCIP#'s
    -Restock Dates and times
    -Exclusive Online Trading
    -Daily Scouting reports showing quantity of each item

-and most importantly... to have commuincation within a developing community to help each other out or just have fun.

-Master Grevious out!

Just for the know.. I have all 1-44 and every exclusive out for ROTS. I did this with the help of the community interaction between those who told me about what has been put on shelves, DCIP#'s, and certain shelf dates. Thank you to all and I am open to any trades.

I have extras, let me know...

(41-44) trickling on shelves right now though... I have one of each .

Got 2 Clone Trooper Exclusives to trade... let me know if anyone has any extra Lava Vaders.

Thanks,

Master Grevious out!
    Last edited by Master Grevious; 04-25-2005 at 12:47 AM.
    [i]"When i close my eyes, I can see everything."[/i]

Re: Sunny San Diego just found news...

Walked into wal-mart... I saw about 10 cases of 33-36....

Picked up some Clone Commanders if anyone needs some.
    -I've have them in bulk

Anyone found those new deluxes wave 2?LMK, Thanks,
    MG OUT!

Targets are putting the Jedi Force giant Red-5 X-wing on Clearance now.

I picked one up for $16.88. I'm saving my receipt so I can return it if the price drops further. Usually Target lowers prices on Wednesdays.

Please keep an eye out for the next discount. I'd like to pay about $12 for this thing.

I'm not sure why I started collecting JediForce, but Chewie was awfully cute and then Yoda was well....ok - let's not get sentimental.

Anyway, I'd be more interested in Galactic Heroes vehicles, but they are making Boga for JediForce with the first JF Obi-Wan Kenobi ever made. So I'll keep up with this line until hopefully time will kill it. Horrible thing to say, but GH and Force Battlers are better lines. I fell for the Cute-Factor in this one...

Still, I'd buy more JF vehicles if Hasbro chose to make them. Can't wait to get Boga....