Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

New Clone Troopers

According to Galactic hunter new paint jobs on the already released clones will be making their way into upcoming assortments. They have pics of a red one of #6 and green of the Clone Commander.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Re: New Clone Troopers

I really hope this is for real and not just some good customs. The green commander doent make much sense to me, but it looks cool. I'll need some luck finding these as I havent seen a clone around these parts in about a month. I swear there's army builders all over the place down here.

If anyting these will be announced at SDCC if not a custom job.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

That Commander Thire figure is slick! I'll definitely be getting that.

As for the green commander . . . it would've been better if they simply made it yellow for Commander Bly, so he could go with the Evolutions trooper, but of course not . . . Oh well, he's still pretty cool.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Hopefully the #41 Clone that will be packed into the same case with these is done in blue. That would be really really nice, except for the fact the clones are 1 per case in that assortment...

It's gonna be a bloodbath.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

That case assortment is bull. I wish we could get a case that's entirely clones.

I am in for it.....I can't wait for this....singles stink but oh well.

finally opening my #41 figures....
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

No surprise that they would choose to use the sculpt with the gimmick to make the variations. I also hope that they color the #41 Clones and remove the battle damage.