Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OTC Y-Wing

OTC Y-Wing

So when I found out that there was going to be a new Y-Wing, I couldn't wait. I never even laid eyes on the POTF2 Target Y-Wing. But then I never even saw this one. This ship looked so cool, but I'm a little frustrated that Hasbro has made two Y-Wings in the last five years and they have been impossible to find. Why were these Y-Wings so hard to find? Does anyone on here have one? Hopefully this will be re-released.

Re: OTC Y-Wing

I saw the POTF2 Y-Wing twice. It was even on clearance the 2nd time. I decided not to buy it for some reason, probably space-related issues. Anyway, I never heard why they were so rare. I only saw pictures of the last release. It had a funky paint job, and I wouldn't have bought it even if I did see it.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

That's weird that you should start this thread because I've been actively looking for a cheap one on Ebay but haven't had any luck. I've got the first one and I found it at retail. I saw plenty of the OTC one at retail but for some reason didn't buy it. I feel like a tool now.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Ebay is definately the hard road to go for this one. They're going for about $60-$70. And as for the paint job, I actually liked it and is one of the many reasons I'd really like one of these. All I (and my wallet) can hope for is another re-release.

The first release one had a similar price tag on ebay too. I missed out on the POTF Y-wing so i picked up the Saga one shortly after i first seen it. I actually like its paint scheme too. I wouldnt be suprised if one day we do see it again, but i think thats years away, though i could be wrong.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

So either the Force is with me or I've beed duped. Just picked up a loose (since I'm a loose collector anyway), B-Wing and OTC Y-wing together from a seller on ebay for $50. Too good to be true? I certainly hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by spang2005
    So either the Force is with me or I've beed duped. Just picked up a loose (since I'm a loose collector anyway), B-Wing and OTC Y-wing together from a seller on ebay for $50. Too good to be true? I certainly hope not.
    I wouldn't say duped. You wanted them, he had them, you were willing to pay $50 so you got what you wanted. Besides $25 apiece doesn't seem that bad.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

The Y-wing is one of, or maybe the, favorite ships. If you can get one definitly buy it. For some reason every time I saw the red one at TRU I would find a whole bunch of stuff so I would always wait and say I would buy it later.. I never did find it again- but Im ok with it- even though its a great ship.
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

My TRU had a stack of OTC Y-Wings up until christmas when they finally sold out. I didn't care for the color scheme so I passed on it. I do have the vintage one and four of the POTF2 Target exclusive ones. I literally canvassed multiple Targets in two states hunting for the POTF2 Y-Wing and the 12" Biker Scout with Speederbike. I was even armed with a Target DCPI sticker someone had uploaded here at SSG. But it was fun to go on road trips on the weekends looking for stuff.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Did you hang all four up?? If you did plz post pics.
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush