Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New LED Luke Jedi Saber - Front SSG News

I missed the original luke jedi saber. How will an led version be?? Any pics what it may look like or function differntly??

Re: New Led Luke Jedi Saber - Front SSG News

i believe its the same hilt and everything, just an LED blade so it goes up and down and is probably brighter

The last one didn't go up and down?!?
    [font=Century Gothic][i]Every man dies, not every man really lives[/i][/font]

Nope- the older one was an EL blade not LED. It only lit up. The new one wil fire up and die down... I can't wait!!!

I can't belive people are buying the old ones for $500 & $600 on e-bay! I hope they improve the hilt.
    [font=Century Gothic][i]Every man dies, not every man really lives[/i][/font]

I jujst hope that the hilt is more realistic, and that the balde is green since the first was blue.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

from what MR has said the hilt is the same

Yeah, I think the official word is "Same hilt, updated LED blade, 3 batteries instead of 6, green blade" I DO wish they had updated the Windu FX to be a three batterie BUT at least I get to get one! It'll be here this week!!!

Yay! I didn't get the original because of the EL issue and the $$$ issue - I had enough for either the Vader with the LEDs or the Luke ROTJ with the EL, I chose the former even though Luke's ROTJ is my ultimate favorite saber. I am gonna be all over this muthah! And right around my birthday too.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I guess this rules out the Obi-Wan FX having a correct emitter neck then. Instead, it will look just as ugly as the Luke ROTJ FX. I was really hoping MR would have a breakthrough in their design to make these more movie-like. I mean, if Larbel and Parksabers can do it, why not MR?