Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wave 4 Available Now!

RS said that some guy got all of wave 4 at MGM Studios at Disney World, so I guess they're out now. Hopefully they'll be around for a while, and more widely available. Go there for some pics.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Re: Wave 4 Available Now!

Great.. now i have to go back to disney land..
    Are these at DL in CA?
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

I seen the pics of the wave 4 Star Tours figures, for the most part im not really impressed with them, you can tell they werent originally designed to be Star Wars droids, due to their lack of a refined look (such as C3PO and R2D2) and all their wirings exposed. Im still probably going to try to pick them up, i think they would look neat shoved inside the Sandcrawler among a couple of Jawas. Ive bought the last two waves from the same Ebay seller so i will probably use him again to get these.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I'll be there in October for my honeymoon hopefully they will still be available. Perhaps I can get the other ones that I am missing as well. I know that the store by the ride sells them but I found even more of the figures including some of the harder to find Saga figures at the Hasbro Shop in Downtown Disney.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

The idea of a Jawa Sandcrawler Display does sound like an awesome idea, so of the droids from the Star Tours Ride look like they would fit perfectly.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

where can i find some pics?
    later
    and We're back in 3..2.. ..
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]
    "Same as it Ever was.." repeat as neccessary..

I think the pics can be found on Rebelscum.com or even GalacticHunter.com

Well Downtown Disney and Star Traders (right by Star Tours) at Disneyland (that's the one in California) haven't got them yet. I just got back from there and was only able to get 2 of the 3 droids from wave 3 (missed the R5 unit, the only one I was really hoping to get ).
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I just caught some pics of a new yoda and jedi mickey 2 pack. Definitely looks sweet. Must....have!

Oh, sorry, pics are here!
    http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?i...dimickeyfr.jpg
    "I have you now."

Quote Originally Posted by Lazer Brain
    where can i find some pics?
    later
    Sorry for the wait, but heres the pics:

Star Tours Wave 4
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay