Page 49 of 116 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Thread: Reading!

Currently reading The Force Unleashed.... just finished Reading Legacy of the Jedi Abyss
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Eagerly awaiting Deathtroopers while my still unread copy of The Force Unleashed hardback and unopened video game collects dust on my shelf

Quote Originally Posted by darthbooger View Post
    Eagerly awaiting Deathtroopers while my still unread copy of The Force Unleashed hardback and unopened video game collects dust on my shelf
    can't wait for Deathtroopers...as well as the complete guide to Star Wars Lego... looking forward to both books as well as the continuation of the Legacy of the Jedi series.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Picked up a few books at a used book store today....

Moby Dick
    Collection of Mark Twain works
    Bruce Coville children's book I used to have
    Pet Sematary
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Generation Kill. Interesting books about a Recon Marine unit in the Iraq War. Recon Marines are trained to be stealthy, but these guys were given HummVs and acted like light infantry during the war.

Finished Darksaber today....can't say I'm looking forward to Planet of Twilight mostly because of the author.....
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

There is a Hutt Jedi who somewhat makes up for the sucktitude of the rest of the book.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    There is a Hutt Jedi who somewhat makes up for the sucktitude of the rest of the book.
    Actually I thought he added to it, or was the sarcasm detector not working?

Anyways...concurrently...

SPECIAL EDITION of SCIENCE. All about a new fossil that predates Lucy by a few hundred thousand years. Maybe the last common ancestor of humans and apes.

The Three Kingdoms. Having just watched Redcliff and it's sequal, my wife found me a translation of one of the most popular tales in Chinese culture about what happened at the fall of the Han dynasty.

Star By Star. Rereading things to see just how and where Jacen falls, it is much earlier than Legacy of the Force. Also trying to pick up on hints of when Jag/Jaina baby will pop out to start the Fel Dynasty of Legacy era.

Cracking the GRE/Princeton Review GRE 2010 edition. Yes, it's that time. Maybe moving on. Took the test, waiting on writing scores, but may take it again because I left too much room on the table with the verbal.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I remember when I used to have time to read...
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

That was before the Dark Times. :school'sinsession:
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!